𑁍 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍

'As much as I've been telling myself to follow my head, I haven't felt this way about someone in a long time and would not be true to myself if I didn't go with my heart and take the risk.'

Everyone turns to look at me.

'So I'm gonna stick with Teddy.'

I say firmly and take a deep breath, closing my eyes as I hear a couple of gasps from Faye and Chloe.

'Okay, you've chosen to stick with Teddy. Meaning that if he comes back into the villa alone he's all yours. But if he returns with a girl from Casa Amor, you will remain in this villa single.' I nod shakily, worrying if I'd made the right decision.

'Let's find out what Teddy chose to do.'

I chew the inside of my lip nervously.

As much as I wanted to be able to say I was going to move on. I really just wanted Teddy. Nobody could make me laugh like he did, nobody hyped me up the way he did and nobody had made me feel the way he did in a long long time.

I try to steady my breaths as everyone's heads seem to turn towards the bedroom.

But I can't look.

I felt like I was physically going to be sick again.

Please. Please be on his own.

We could work through it as long as there was legroom on both sides.

I could hear a door open, shoes against the floor.

But I couldn't tell if it was one pair or two.

I took the biggest breath I'd ever taken, eyes getting teary and turned around.

To see Teddy looking directly at me, walking towards us all on his own.

A huge breath flew out of my mouth as I saw his grin, hands behind his back as I heard clapping, gasping and squealing around me.

My hands flew to my face as I tried to stop my eyes from leaking again as he headed down the steps towards Laura and I grinned.

'Teddy, welcome back.' He smiles at her and I bite my lip. He was actually there.

All on his own.

'How've you been?'

'Miserable, bitten alive, but good to finally be back.' He chuckles and I let my eye squeeze shut happily.

He'd been on the daybed as well.

'As you can see, Mia is stood on her own, she hasn't recoupled.' Laura smiles and I move my hand, wiping my eyes.

'She's happier than she looks I promise.' Laura laughs and I giggle, nodding.

I didn't realise just how much I needed him to be on his own until it happened.

'I know. Makes all the bed bugs worth it.' He grins at me and I grin again, waving a hand in front of my eyes.

'Alright, daily crying limits been reached, stop.' I joke and he laughs at me again.

'Did the thought of recoupling ever cross your mind?' Laura asks him and he shakes his head.

'Not once.'