Its always Bryce's Parties

Noah POV:

I was so proud of Dixie

I know she has trouble thinking because she tends to over due it, but she finally said what she wanted to do and I was so happy for her.

I would miss her a lot but I had stayed faithful to her for years now and I know I would continue to do it even if we were 750 miles away from each other.

I trust her to do the same. The past was in the past and I knew that this time history wound me repeat itself... I hope.

I would miss Tatum a lot because she was always there for me and know I was leaving her. I knew she would be fine though and maybe having the house to herself would relate whatever left over stress she had.

I hadn't talked to Blake in a while but we met up at the soccer field and caught up. Blake had gotten the same scholarship to the same school I had plus many others.

But after he heard that I got one to he decided that he would choose Utah. So I wouldn't be completely alone.

I was so proud of Adds. I would remember when we were little and she would make me record her doing little skits and she would yell and me when I laughed at her. We would end up re watching them and laughing together.

I knew Bryce would be just fine at his new career because he had a passion to just make people be happy, even if that was getting drunk at parties or jumping off a building into a pool.

I felt at ease knowing everyone would be okay.

Bryce was hosting another party he said he needed to through as many because the party people being him, me, dixie, and Addi were leaving. He gave charli the honors of taking his place because char definitely knew how to party.

So I got ready to go pick up dixie, charli and chase that were all at the damelios. Addi had already left because she wanted to help Bryce set up.

I got in my car and when I made it I knocked and chase opened it.

"Hey bro" he said with a smile

"Hey chase"

Mrs. and Mr. Damelio came up behind chase and Mrs. Damelio  hugged me and said "hi Noah"

"Hi mr. and Mrs. damelio" I said with a smile of pride. The parents and me and chase had grown really close. I think that's very important.

Being as their me and chases girlfriends parents and me and chase both had parent promblem a so they were also the first parent figure and they new that too.

"Remember you too our girls know how to party so don't let them get to drunk and make sure they are back safe and sound" Mrs. Damelio said with a giggle.

Me and chase both nodded.

"Y'all both have the spare keys right" Mr. Damelio said

I pulled like our and said "yes sir" and chase followed.

"Alrighty we are ready" charli screamed from the top of stairs before running down the stairs making her grand entrance before steeping beside me and chase.

Dixie walked down with annoyed eyes probably due to chars loudness. She kissed my cheek and smiled and then we said by to the parents and all go in the car.

We drove to Bryce's very large house and pulled into his garage because we had access.

We walked in through the side door and charli and chase left to mingle with people they knew while me and dix headed for our fav spot the bar.