The best day ever

Dixies POV:

I stirred before I felt someone's leg go over my stomach.

I shot up being blinded by the lights when I adjusted to this I looked at the body on me and it was charlis.

I pushed her off of me and smelt eggs and bacon.

I looked around and saw only charli so Tatum and Addi must be somewhere else.

I got up but not after I threw a pillow at charlis face.

My mom, Tatum, and adds we're moving around the kitchen laughing. When Addis eyes landed on me she greeted me with a "good morning dixie"

I sat at the counter and said "good morning y'all are you excited for tonight adds"

She nodded and jumped up in the air "yes yes yes" she said and I giggled.

My mom then said "I'm so proud of y'all and are you too excited"

Addi said "extremely" and I nodded. I was excited for tonight because I had to enjoy it because soon I would be hours away from the people I love the most.

Charli then strutted into the room she looked crazy her hair was a mess and she looked really tired. "Who woke you up this morning" Addi said with a giggle.

Charli glared at me and said "this bitch" I broke out in a laugh and defended myself by saying "no you had your crusty ass feet in me so I pushed you off along with making sure to hit you with a pillow in the process"

Charli flipped me off and sat down next to me. My phone buzzed and I picked it up to see Noah caller ID.

I answer and walked out the kitchen "hey baby" I said smiling. "Good morning love" I giggled "I'm very excited to see you in your dress" He said I could feel his smirk and smile.

"I'm excited to see you in your suit and just saying my dress is red, dark red so your tie should be the same. Charlis is light green and Addis is blue so tell the boys"

He laughed and said "okay my love there calling me so I will text you all day until I pick you up"

"Okay by baby I love you"

"I love you more love"

He hanged up and I happily walked into the kitchen. Charli said "you changed moods in like 2 minutes how was it... oh wait I can guess is name starts with a N and ends with a H"

I laughed "ding ding ding yep you were correct it was Noah" everyone laughed at me and I felt a stare. I tired my head and my mom was looking right at me giving me a proud loving smile. I smiled back at her and joined in on the girls conversation with was about me and Noah.

-
Me and the girls had set up vanity's in the living room and we had our dresses on a rack.

Charli, and Tatum were going to be doing me and Addis makeup and my mom would just take pictures of us the whole time.

My dad came right before we started and joined in on the pictures. Me and Char made a prom playlist the day before so I played that on the speakers and we got to work.

Me and Addis sat down and char did Addis makeup will Tatums did mine. We were all laughing and smiling and having so much fun. We were talking about the boys and our expectations. I may have been talking about Noah but I was texting his as well.

After makeup they did our hair and while they did our hair we all sang the songs. After terrible singing and hair. Me and Addi got up and  and put on our dresses. We then took pictures by ourselves, then with the parents, and since Charli and Tatum approved of their outfits they took pictures with us too.