Chapter Thirty

Auria's POV

You can be the judge and tell me if I'm wrong.

Today will make four days since I found out that I'm pregnant and I still haven't informed Zaiden about it. I honestly don't want to stress too much about it but I am, I'm very overwhelmed and not having Zaiden around just adds to my problems.

Dad and Gen have been so supportive and helpful they wanted me to go to the doctor but I don't want to do anything without Zaiden mainly because I don't want him to miss out on anything that has to do with our child.

And this brings me to the next conclusion as to why I also don't want to tell him. He's probably trying to figure things out with that other girl and I don't want to seem like the inconvenient one that has competition on getting pregnant by a man who already got someone knocked up.

I really don't need all this drama and I'm still so indecisive about this while situation. It's the right thing to let him know right? But what if he doesn't want my baby? Really it will not be a problem for me but my baby is innocent and it was made out of love so it shouldn't face the consequences of recklessness.

I'm so worried about all this. I don't want to get hurt and I don't want my baby to be without it's father but what can I do. If that girl is really pregnant for him then maybe he won't want another child....Maybe I should stop over thinking it...

I spoke with dad since morning and he advised me to get him over here and talk and that I should tell him the truth but that's so scary. I know I need to do this for myself, for my baby and for my mental health because this is getting rediculous. If he doesn't want my baby then I'll kick him in the balls and have my happily ever after.

With that I got my phone and musttered up what courage I had left and dialed his number. I haven't spoken to nor seen Zaiden in five days but this had to happen. I just need to tell him to come over here so I can tell him what I need to.

On the second ring his voice came sounding so happy I couldn't stop myself from smiling “hi...” I say nervously “how are you?” he asks sweetly and I honestly don't know how I could ever doubt him and his love for me. “I'm fine I guess, I need you to come over today” I say not wanting to waste any more time “you do? Uhm of course I'll leave out right now” he say seemingly shocked “alright I'll see you then” I say before hanging up.

I decided on going to get a shower before he gets here it'll probably take him a little over an hour drive. I got up from my bed and got to the bathroom quickly stripping from my clothes and headed to the shower. I got a quick cold one before getting out and brushing my hair letting it flow down my back. I brush my teeth and did everything else before walking out.

Since all my clothes were practically still in the bag I just got underwear and a black tiny stretchy kinda material shorts and a huge purple hoodie that was like a dress on me and white bunny socks.