Meeting

*The bell rings signaling it's lunch time*

"Miwaa come eat with us!!" Luna call for me gesturing to come and eat with her and kira.

I laugh and arrange my thing before taking out my lunch. I walk to my friends and we all goes to find a spot to eat at. As we walking i can feel many eyes on us. On me to be exact . I sigh a bit too loud making luna and kira giggle.

"Already so popular on your first day, miwa?" Luna smirk. I hit her and pout.
"It's not like it's all good. I can hear they talk about me and my family too. Some girl called me ugly and names... It's not fun y'know" i look down walking without looking ahead untill i bump onto someone. The file that the person holding falling on the ground.
"Oh my god im so sorry" I immidiately pick up the file without looking at the person i bumped to. Not even bothered actually.

"No no it's okay i wasn't looking" i hear a soothing voice answering me making i look up.

There stood a silver hair with a silver eyes boy right in front of me. He's tall and have a good figure. His skin is kinda pale and so smooth. He's kinda like....a prince.

I stood there, completely froze, awestruck by his beautiful looks that I didn't even realize im staring.

"Oh my yuki!! Im so sorry about my friend. She's still new so she's kinda lost" kira say apologizing. Now that i think about it, i kinda lost track of my friend because i was looking down the entire time. I don't even realize that they're leaving my side.
I snapped back to my sense as i continue to pick up the file.

"Im so sorry umm yuki-kun?" I ask nervously. I see his cheeks rising a slightly fade pink color.
"Um yes you can call me that... Miwa, right?" he hold the back of his neck as he ask me. I nod and hand him the files.

"Again im so sorry for bumping into you yuki-kun...im just so, lost in thought" i say feeling embarrassed. He just smile at me. Before he could say anything more my friend interfere.

"Well then prince yuki, we will get going now" luna say and pull me away from that place. I notice it's getting crowded ... I wonder why...

----------------------------

We ended up eating under a tree, a good spot i would say.

"Luna...why did you called yuki-kun a prince and why did you urgently pulled me before i even got to say anything?" I ask as i keep on munching on my food.

She sigh before answering "well because he is The Prince. the prince of the school is that. You see, yuki is incredibly famous since he first here. Everyone and I really mean everyone, from first-year to our third-year senpai like him. No matter girl or boy too"

"As you can see too, he's handsome and cute but at the same time he's pretty. He's good at sport and excellent in academic. He's nice and kind though he rejected everyone who confessed to him. He doesn't really smile all the time but well since he hang out with tohru he smile more. On top of that he's the student council president too" kira add as i nod.

Oh wow this man is perfect.... couldn't be me

"Well he's just like you but the male version" kira laugh

"Nah...he can't be the male version of me..you know that" i smile sadly. Yeah, could never be me.

"And so i pull you away from that place quickly because first, your so called fans are staring at you so do yuki's fans. They look like they're about to bite you for bumping into him you know... scary" luna said, a hint of terrified in her voice.

After that we quickly finish our food and get in the class.

In class

The math teacher are absent so we have time to ourselves.
"Say, miwa-chan why did you move here?" tohru ask me already sitting beside me.

"Well, i used to live at the main family house at Kyoto. It's just that mom and dad have a shop to deal with here so grandpa decide that we should just move here"

"Ouh...your family must be big right??? Do you have sibling??" she ask excitedly. Without me knowing, uotani,hanajima,kyo,luna,kira and....yuki? are listening.. well luna and kira already know but they just decided to join in case some sensitive topic were brought up...like now.

They were about to interfere when i stop them and smile.

"It's okay ...well yes my family is kinda big. I have a sister, her name is mira. Well she's beautiful and she's kind. I want to be like her" i say smiling when in fact, i want to cry on the spot.

"How about your parents?" uotani ask

"Well umm my parents..." i start trembling as i look down, holding back my tears. Luna seems to notice this but before she could stop them a voice said

"Guys, how about we talk about another things?"

Yuki smile toward me.

thank you, yuki.