13

"come on hye, take a shot with me" donghyuck nudged her as the two leaned against the wall.

"i'm already a little tipsy." she giggled watching as people danced and played beer pong and talked and more than talked. her eyes then landed on two people and she froze.

hyerin was sitting next to renjun with one leg over his and the two were laughing.

"i'll take that shot now" dahye turned to donghyuck who gladly offered her the glass. she swallowed it quickly making a face and going in for a second one.

"slow down hye" donghyuck chuckled removing the cup from her hand and pulling her closer to him.

she wrapped an arm around his neck and patted his cheek laughing, "i'm not kissing you but i am a little bored."

she turned around "we should play a game."

"truth or dare? spin the bottle?" donghyuck questioned.

"7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN" she smiled. "WHOS IN?"

earning a few cheers she dragged donghyuck to the center of the room where everyone was seated around.

"so who's first?" hyerin chipped.

dahye looked at sora an irritation kicking in as she saw her still sitting beside renjun. she wasn't sure if it was the alcohol in her system or the fact that she was just jealous about how close the two had gotten.

"how about jaemin and sora" jeno interrupted earning a few whistles and claps.

smiling dahye pushed the girl towards jaemin and the two entered the dark closet.

"want to be next?" donghyuck whispered towards dahye who shrugged with a smile before speaking. "it wouldn't be that bad"

"are you drunk again?" mark laughed. "i have a better idea-" he smirked.

"what? renjun and hyerin?" dahye mocked as she locked eyes with him. he quickly moved hyerins leg from his lap, smiling shyly at dahye who quickly looked away.

The constant eye contact was slowing driving dahye insane. He had on a white tshirt with a flannel over it. it was the simplest thing one could wear but she couldn't help how attractive he looked. when he put his head down, his hair falling in front of his face, she wanted nothing but to move it out of the way and see his smile that sent butterflies to her stomach.

"times up!" donghyuck yelled banging on the door.

sora and jaemin slowly left the closet, sora sitting next to dahye with a grin on her face. "he's a good kisser" she whispered with a blush on her face.

"oh so you finally admit it? i know it's not the first time." dahye smiled fixing her hair.

"how about dahye and renjun-" mark started. dahye quickly turned her head towards him shaking her head.

sora pushed her towards the door as a few others agreed. dahye sighed as renjun walked over to the door pulling her inside.

"you have 7 minutes guys!" mark yelled from outside.