Chapter 35- Lottas

Celeste POV:

"you were fucking great" Enzo yells as we stumble into our bedroom.

I think that mission was the most exhilarating thing I've ever done.
I can still feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins, and the feeling of those bastards bones breaking under my fists.

"You weren't too shabby yourself Enzo" I smirk.

" Are you just trying not boost my ego?" he asks back, raising his eyebrows in a mocking manner.

I smile at him, still refraining myself from telling him how amazing he was.

" Yeah, your fucking massive one"
Suddenly it strikes me how much he must hide about himself. He appears confident, with nothing to worry about but with his fucking horrible asshole of a father and everything that happened it's clear that's not the case.

He's still grinning now though.

" Hmm Cel are you sure your still talking about my ego?"

I just knew that was coming.

I push his shoulder and he pulls away pretending to be hurt.

I roll my eyes, now I'm the one smirking.

"Get better humour Caldo"

" Didn't deny it though did you?"
He winks beginning to take of the suit, exposing his sculpted torso.

I turn my head away, avoiding one of his idiotic comments along the lines of "taking a picture so it will last longer."

As much as I roll my eyes at his comments, I'm still smiling at the thought of them.

Brushing my thoughts away, I begin to take my own black suit off.

I tug on the zip, but it won't pull down.

For fucks sake.

I tug harder, sighing, but it still won't work.

" Hey, Enzo will you help me?"

I hear him padding along the floor as I brush my hair out of the way.
He comes up behind me, gripping my hips to pull me against him.

instead of tugging on the zipper, he drags his lips over my neck, pressing kisses lightly.

Fuck-

My breath hitches at the soft touch of his lips against my skin.
Suddenly, he pulls the zip down in one long tug.

" Are you sure you couldn't of done that yourself?" he smirks getting into the queen sized bed.

I don't answer.

Just get in beside him.
He drapes his arm over me, pulling me against his chest.
I close my eyes, breathing in the still strong scent of his cologne.
——————————————————————
We spent the next day walking around Venice, visiting the shops and different monuments. Enzo insisted on buying me another expensive dress for our date tonight after what happened last time.

I've got to admit this one was gorgeous.

We also payed for a Gondola ride down the canals. Seeing all the old buildings and narrow streets was beautiful.

Especially with the sweet smelling roses that climbed up the walls.
Well until Leonardo, who controlled the boat, let the guys take over and we all nearly fell in.

Bastards.

Nikoli was definitely doing it on purpose, the twins were just extremely shit at it.

" So" Enzo says as we walk down one of the narrow streets to a restaurant he's booked.