Chapter 41

I had to tell Sherlock where to go as he carried me, he ran everywhere since he isn't good with directions or he just wants to hold me in his arms for longer.

We went by William's classroom a couple of times and I saw he was laughing seeing us.

We finally found Bill and he was a little scared seeing us, Sherlock carefully let me down "Hello there" I greeted him.

"Bill Hunting of Durham Printing" Sherlock smirked "The guy who got a perfect score on Liam's exam."

"Perfect score? What exam? I'm sorry, Lady Pandora, but I'm working right now so I can't talk" He bowed to me.

Sherlock put his arm around my shoulder "I get she is so dazzling that she is the only one you can see but she's with me."

I put my hand on Sherlock's chin making him smirk, I then pushed his head away making him pout "Now is not the time, remember the reason we are here" I reminded him.

"Yeah, our date!" He exclaimed making me sigh.

Bill looked very concerned for me "Anyway Bill, you really are something, the last problem was the most difficult problem" Sherlock grinned.

"I'm sure you have the wrong person" He didn't even look at us.

"Go on tease him" Sherlock whispered in my ear making me shiver and he smirked.

"I see, well there was quite a careless mistake made in the first half so it isn't right to give them a perfect score" I hummed.

"No way that's true! I checked so many times! It can't be anything but the correct answer!" Bill yelled and looked right at us "Oop."

He blushed and I found it quite cute "May I ask why you didn't put your name?" I asked.

"Put my name? I can't...doing such a thing" He shivered.

Sherlock looked to me "Kidnap him" I ordered.

"Huh!?" Bill yelled and Sherlock threw him over his shoulder.

We got weird looks as we went to William's office but since it's me they all just kept quiet.

William laughed when we came into his office with Bill and Sherlock had his hand over his mouth to shut him up.

"I see you have found him" William spoke up.

"Finding him was easy, the question now is why, Bill, someone who isn't a student at this university, took this exam" Sherlock smirked and put him down.

"Sorry" Bill apologised.

"Sherlock stop trying to make it seem like he did something bad" I scolded him and he grumbled under his breath "Bill, I sincerely would like to talk to you, I even have an offer but I like to know your reasons first."

"Offer? What kind?" Sherlock asked suspiciously.

"Are you self taught?" William spoke up ignoring Sherlock.

"Yes, I studied by reading your books and papers in the library without permission between deliveries, in particular, your paper on the binomial theorem was very interesting...I read it over and over again because of its dynamic solution...um...I'm sorry."

"It's clear that Bill has a talent for math, it doesn't matter what anyone else says, if you have talent, you have got to make the most of it" Sherlock added.

"Would you like to be transferred here?" I asked Bill.

He looked overwhelmed "Wait a minute!" He yelled and stepped towards me.