◖chapter 6◗  

Liu's POV**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Liu's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I was in the living room with most of the creepy pastas.
Today's been quiet..... A little to quiet..... I looked over to Jeff. He was sitting on the floor playing games with BEN. Y/n was sitting next to him looking at the door smiling evilly. He's up to something....

"Y/N!!!!!!"

Called it.....

Y/n got up and booked it out of the room to  probably to go and hide. Leaving me and everyone else confused, until and angry Jane stomped down the stairs. Jeff fell over laughing at her appearance, and I tried to keep in my muffled laughter. She was covered in f/c paint..... She walked up to Jeff.

"WHERE IS HE!"

"I have no idea, why?" Jeff wiped away his tears while giving her a big smile.

"LOOK WHAT HE DID TO ME"

I jumped in because I gutta protect my little bro from her finding and killing him. So I said "how do you know it was him?" She held up a messy letter that said

"hi y/n here. I just thought toy could use more color in your life. P.S you can thank me later. :)"

Shit......

"HE PAINTED MY WHOLE ROOM AND RUINED MY CLOTHES!"

Damn this little kid did all that.....

BEN jumped in and said.

"he's hiding under the kitchen table. Go get him Tiger."

She stomped out....

This piece of shit just sold out my little brother to that monster! I walked up to him and slapped the back of his head. Me and Jeff went to go save the child from the beast....

Y/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I was suddenly pulled out of my hiding spot by a mad ogar. She picked me up and started yelling at me so I bit down on her hand as hard as I could. She screamed and dropped me. I fell flat on my back with a loud thud. Jeff and Liu where in the doorway a when I fell.

Well you know what they say, if you can't hide a crime scene, just pretend to be the victim.

I started to ball my eyes out. Jeff and Liu ran to me. Jeff picked me up and Liu started yelling at her. "I get it your mad but don't touch him so rough."