Birth of a King

In the beginning there was nothing, only Chaos. Then from Chaos came the beings known as the primordials. These being would create and shape the world. After that came the Titans, beings that would eventually rule over said world. From these Titans stood two that were above the rest. One was ruler over all, he is Kronos. The other was Typhon the youngest son of Gaea and the father of all the monsters.
After the Titans came the Gods. Fearing they would threaten his rule Kronos would take his children and get ride of them by eating them. One child however would not be eaten by his father. The God known as Zeus would survive and grow in power. Once strong enough Zeus would save his brothers and sisters from there father's stomach. Working together they would fight and defeat Kronos.
With Kronos's defeat many of the Titans would be thrown into Tartarus. A tortures pit created by the pits name sack, the primordial Tartarus. However not all where imprisoned in Tartarus. Typhon was instead locked away in Mount Etna.
From the Titans defeat rose the Olympians. Sons and daughters of Kronos. From Mount Olympus they would rule over there domain with Zeus leading them.
After Zeus became king of Olympus he would take Hera as his queen. With there marriage Hera would birth many Gods and Goddess. Some who would become Olympians themselves. But one would be different. The one who would be forgotten, erased, banished from Olympus. This is his story, the story of a forgotten God who would become a king by his own hands.
It doesn't take to much to understand why he was banished. It all started when Olympus was new. Zeus and Hera already had kids before and were now about to have another. When the boy came however both of the Olympians were shocked by what they saw. The child did not look like a God and instead resembled that of a monster.
Not wanting to have such a child on Olympus Hera gave the boy to Hestia who was then ordered by Zeus to take him to an island out in the sea. Hestia did not want such a task but had to obey her brother. While obeying the order Hestia would still show kindness to the young god.
Seeing the holes in Zeus's orders Hestia took the child outside of Zeus's domain. There she found an island where the young God would thrive. Hestia wanted to stay to watch over the boy but knew she couldn't. All she could do was hope that the son of Zeus would be strong enough to survive on his own. Little did she know that's exactly what would happen.
As the centuries pasted the young God would grow to maturity. As he did he took on more and more of the traits of a monster. Eventually he would look like a mix of a T-Rex and a lizard. At his full height he was twelve meters tall and weighed sixty tons. He looked exactly like how his parents saw him, a monster.
Never able to interact with him Hestia still came to check up on him. However she began to see that the lack of companionship was turning him into a primal force of nature. She would go back to Olympus after that to plead with her brother to take back his unnamed son. The pleads would however fall on deaf ears as Zeus would not do it.
Centuries would continue to pass until another Great War would break out. This war would go down in history as WWII. Very few people would know that this war was actually a war between the Gods. Zeus and Poseidon against Hades.
During the war a group of Japanese soldiers would be stranded and surrounded on an island. As the American forces moved in all hope felt lost to the Japanese soldiers. That was until the child of the Gods came to there rescue. Still retaining some semblance of feeling the son of Zeus took pity on the soldiers and chased the Americans away.
This is where the son of Zeus's legend was born. Japanese histories would call him a Gojirasaurus. The soldiers on that island would call him Gojira. But he would be known worldwide as Godzilla. A name worthy of a child of Olympus.
After seeing the monster the American soldiers began building weapons to deal with there enemies and they succeeded. Three atomic bombs were made. One for Hiroshima, one for Nagasaki, and the last for the island of Godzilla.
The first two bombs accomplished there goal of ending the war. The last bomb however failed at it's goal. Instead of killing Godzilla it had the opposite effect and began to change him, making him stronger.
Now stronger then ever Godzilla left the island that had been a prison to him for so long. He left and made his way to Japan. Godzilla had gotten a taste of nuclear energy and now wanted more. With Japan still radiating energy from the attack that is were Godzilla went.
Stepping on the shores of Japan Godzilla was now bigger then ever. The radiation caused him to grow to a height of 50 meters and a weight of 20,000 tons. But as Godzilla took in more and more radiation from his rampage he continued to grow in size and strength.
From Olympus Zeus watched as his son tore apart Japan, growing stronger in the process. Fearing that the prophecy of one of his sons dethroning him was coming to pass he took action. Acting quick while he still had the strength over his son Zeus fought Godzilla. Easily overpowering him Zeus defeated Godzilla. With Godzilla's defeat by Zeus he was thrown into Tartarus were he would remain for all eternity.
Many of the Gods and Goddesses on Olympus saw this as to harsh a punishment. They saw that there brother , a God of nature, was only acting on his base emotions do to the lack of companionship for thousands of years. One of the Goddesses who spoke out the most about this matter was Hestia. But it didn't matter what any of them said because Zeus had made up his mind. Godzilla would remain in Tartarus forever. Or would he?