Chapter 25

"You're the line in the sand when I go too far."

LISA

It's the last day of the celebration for the Founding Anniversary. I don't really want to go here if it isn't for Jennie. After all those running yesterday? Who would want to be here again? You wouldn't believe what happened right after the break we had at the bench.

We became the most wanted persons in the university!

Fortunately, Mina notified us that we've got a long list of appointments in the marriage and dating booth that's why everyone was looking for us!

I don't want to get married  nor date anyone even if it's just a fake one. I don't want to see Jennie doing it either! That's why we kept running from here to there just to escape those students who kept on haunting us.

"Hi Lisa. Please accept my gift for you," a guy who is also a member of the dance troupe handed me a box of cupcakes.

"Omooo! Lisa-yah, I made these cookies for you. Please accept my heart," a Korean girl shyly approached me.

"Flowers for the ever beautiful Lisa," another guy offered a flower and even made a curtsy.

What's with these people? Why are they handing me gifts? Is it my birthday? But it's not March yet!

I thought the flower would be the last gift that I will ever receive for the day but I was mistaken. When I arrived at the SSG Office, I can no longer feel my hands because of the boxes and paper bags filled with presents from random students. And to my surprise, the office was also filled with gifts! It looked like santa dropped all his presents for the entire Christmas here.

"For a second, I thought you were a courier service Lisa-yah," Wendy said as she helped me put down the things I'm carrying.

"If only I knew, I should've brought a push cart. Where's Jen?"

"She went out for a moment. She told me to tell you to wait for her."

"Okay. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"What's with these gifts?"

"Ahh. Gift giving at the last day of the anniversary has always been a tradition in this school. Students kept waiting for this moment so that they can give gifts to the person they love or  adore."

"Interesting. I haven't prepared any gifts though."

"Yeah, me too. I need to go somewhere. Are you gonna be okay by yourself?"

"Don't worry about me. Jennie is on her way."

Right after Wendy went out. I walked to the table and scanned the presents.

To Jennie, From Jackson

To Jennie, From Mino

To Jennie, From the person who loves you most!

"Loves you most? Are you kidding me? I'm the one who loves her the most!"