Gazing at the Sunset with the Reaper

It's early in the morning, most people during this time were sound asleep while a handful of them were up for an early shift or was pulling an all-nighter.

The stars of the night glistens softly, the near full moon was the brightest light in the sky as a figure was hopping in place, cracking his neck while his arms fly front and back.

The h/c was in the dark, wearing his joggers with not a shirt to wear as he waited for the time to hit at exactly five o'clock.

He stops hopping in place, he looks up at his watch that resembled like a small phone and sees the route he always take for his early jog.

Six miles around the neighborhood and to accomplish this goal in under an hour, this was his daily routine as Y/n starts to stretch his legs out, breathing in the cold air of the night.

Beep! Beep!

That was his watch reminding him that it was time to run as Y/n starts off a small skip before heading off with a fast jog.

...

Sunrise.

The sky that was once black with polka dotted stars had turned into a warm orange sky with a huge ball of fire peeking over the horizon of Japan.

Adults were slowly coming out of their homes now to leave for work while a small amount of students chose to go to school early or meet up with their friends.

Fwoosh!

A boy runs past the nearly awake neighbors along the pavement, his breaths were light and his muscles were nearly fatigued as he was almost towards the small apartment complex where he and his parents stayed in.

He stops in front of the building that consists of four occupied apartments as Y/n glances down at the watch on his wrist.

Fifty-five minutes...

A decent record for him, sweat falls down his back, his neck, his face, his legs, and his chest where a really defined six pack could be seen.

He had his hands on his wrist, letting the cold atmosphere during the fall season cool him off, he turns his head to the sun where it was slowly arising with an orange aura spitting out from it.

Looks like the color of the girl's hair...

And then his thoughts starts focusing on the game from a few days ago when his high school achieved their first W of the season.

You! With the white beanie!

I-I just wanna say y-you did well today...

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Unconsciously, he had his hand on his chest, he was daydreaming of the girl that came up to him, even if he had a dark reputation he held up since Junior High as his heart beats harder.

Enough that his ears felt as if it was also beating along with his heart.

"Y/n! Good morning!" Someone greets him, he turns around with an emotionless look to see his neighbor coming out from the first floor wearing a business uniform and some soft hair neatly combed back. "Good morning..." he waved.

"Finished your little jog?"

"Mhm..."

"That's cool! Just make sure to drink some water before and after your workout!"

"I will..."

He was the last to end the conversation as the man heads out to work while Y/n looks back at the large burning orb that was rising higher from it's last position, the thought of the girl comes back in his head before he heads up the stairs to his home.

Inside, we see him perform some basic morning routines anyone would do. Shower in the bathroom, brush their teeth, get dressed, make a small breakfast, he was just about ready to eat as he pulls out a carton of orange juice and a glass cup.

He starts to pour himself a drink as the color soon reminded him of the girl at the stadium once more.

Man... she was kinda... pretty...

Then the sound of a cup overflowing orange contents could be heard, snapping Y/n from his thoughts and left Y/n in a displeased matter. "Why?" He asked as he sighs and cleans the mess he made and drank some of the orange juice from the brim.

He continues on to eat and drink his morning meal.

Once he was finished, he washed his dishes and grabbed his belongings to school, his rugby gear and his school bag as he heads on out to leave to learn.

...

For the rest of the morning, it was quite unusual for the kuudere.

Although he does his regular routine, walk to school, go to class, sit by himself during the break periods, his chest always feel so weird.

Not in a painful kind of way but enough for the boy to feel uneasy. This was new but for some reason when he sees orange, it always feel like this.

The orange sky, orange posters he sees in the halls, the orange on the teacher's desk, it was getting to his head pretty easily.

As of now, it was lunch.

Y/n was in the cafeteria where the lunch lady whipped up something nice for the boy to eat, thanking her services and heading out of the line and to a table or a classroom where he could peacefully eat.

Maybe even get the thought of the word that was stuck in his head.

Orange... Orange! Orange...

He didn't like the idea of the word in his head since it was numbing his chest all morning. He was halfway through the cafe and heading towards the exits when, "Hey..."

A voice catches him, it was familiar but he wasn't sure if it was calling to him. He presses on with his own routine until, "Hey, Y/n!"

That made his feet become sticky to the floor.

Someone said his name, but it's been awhile since anyone besides his teammates know or call out his name.

And now that he think about it, the voice was very feminine, a reminder of the girl who congratulated him on a match well done a few days ago.

He decides to turn to the source of the voice, his heart stops beating for a minute when his eyes land on someone very familiar.

Orange hair...