Losing

Ariana's pov

"The rat has been catch in the trap."

Surprised, I raised my head from the papers and quickly turned my head to the back. I didn't hear the words as all my attention are focus only on the voice.

And my suspicion turns out to be right when my jeweled eyes met dark blue sea eyes of his.

"The Crown prince of Faunus."

I muttered enough for him to hear. His expression is still unreadable as always.

"Let's see if you can be like that after everything you've done is reaveled."

Then, he laughed as if my words were ridiculous.

"That is, if you can come out of here alive."

This time, I was the one who scoff at his nonsenses. Without hesitation, I cast magic to attack him.

Red blood starts to pour out from his right arms, which was attack by my magic.

_whoosh......!

Once drops of blood touched the floor, a black magic circle appeared glittering with dark light.

Startled by it, I immediately raise my right hand to cast magic. But something hard and heavy grasped both my hands stopping me from moving.

Puzzled, I look downward to see black chains coming out from the ground, wrapping my body. I was forced to fall on the ground pulled by the chains.

The sensation of the black chains crawling through my body feel unpleasant. And they are absorbing my mana, making me drained.

'To think this was hidden within the digusting smell of black magic, making my sense dull."

"Do you like my gift?"

A voice resounded above me.

"This was specially made for you."

I rolled my eyes upward to glare at him.

"Do you know how many children were sacrificed to make this successful?"

Irritation was spread over my face hearing his words. He is looking down at me with amusment in his eyes.

"You must've have thought everything is going your ways."

He said again, crouching down in front of me.

"But that isn't true. Everything was my plan to lure you here. From kinapping children in Obelian to making you come to Faunus by yourself."

"What is your goal?"

I voice my question.

"That isn't my goal but I only help your Uncle to go Greet your family."

I lose my calmness completely and shout, blazing daggers with my eyes.

"You bar*#d! Why are you doing this? What do you want?"

He harshly grab my chin making me, look at him directly.

"What do I want? Ha!"

He laughed sarcastically making an undescribable expression. But I didn't feel the need to try to understand him.

"What are you saying when you stole what is supposed to be mine?"

I can see clear rage in his blue eyes. Not being able to understand the meaning of his words, I asked back.

"What nonsense are you spouting?"

His moods worsen at my questions.

"Now, you don't even remember?"