| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

| POV: RONALD WEASLEY

"Where in the bloody world is El?" My voice is filled with panic, pacing back and forth around my room.

"I'm sure she's fine! Maybe she's just slept in!" 'Mione tries to assure me.

El is never the one to sleep in...

"No, she never sleeps in after 9:30! And she missed morning classes!" My voice now filled with more panic.

"Weasley, she's fine! Draco's with most probably with her, they probably lost track of time?" Parkinson speaks from beside 'Mione.

"Right" I press my lips into a thin line.

My twin sister who went on a date with Draco Malfoy yesterday. A ex-death eater and now she's probably with him. That is just great.

"Calm down Ron, if you want we can go and check on them" Harry asks.

"Yeah, yeah we should do that" I nod my head a couple of times, assuring myself.

So that's where we are heading now. Going to find El and I swear on Merlin if Draco has done anything to her— it will be the end of him and the Malfoy family.

Knocking on the door of their dorm, me and Harry share the same look on our faces when the door doesn't open for a couple of minutes. The door again doesn't budge when Harry sees the expression on my face change.

They better not be doing something.

Instantly an idea clicks my mind— a smug look appearing on my face.

"Ron, don't you dare you have to respect her priv—"

I cast Alohomora kick the door open.

And as soon as my eyes land on my twin, my whole world is spinning. There she is, laying directly on top of Malfoy as they both are covered in a blanket on the couch. Harry who's next to me gives a sympathetic look— looking at my red face, because of anger.

Bloody hell this is not a sight I want to see. Did- did they?

"HOLY SHIT" Harry laughs uncontrollably a couple seconds later, looking at the two in front of us.

"Shut up Harry" I speak, my eyes sending glares onto a peacefully sleeping Malfoy.

Unexpectedly, Harry sneezes without a warning— making me jump and causing Malfoy in front of us to wake up at the sudden loud noise.