Chapter 10: Texting

Italics are text messages... Still Y/N point of view.

I read the text saying "hey cutie" And obviously replied

Y/N: Hello, this is Barni's burping and breastfeeding how may I help you today?

NamJoon: And here I thought my soul mate wouldn't do something dumb. 😑

Y/N: Yeah well, you thought wrong 😂

NamJoon: Hey what state do you live in?

Y/N: Creepy much? You can't just go and ask someone where they live? Orrrrrr is that a normal thing...

NamJoon: Well we are going on a tour soon and I want to know if we will be in your state... I can get you backstage passes if we are- and I'll be able to meet you :)

Y/N: Ohhhh well that makes sense... I live in Oregon... Eugene to be exact.

(Just so you know, I don't live in Oregon... I live in Montana. Oregon just happened to be the state I picked.)

NamJoon: Wait really? We are having a concert in Portland! If I get you tickets and backstage passes can you come??

Y/N: I should be able to, but I don't want to go alone... Can I bring Lisa? She already knows and she won't tell anyone.

NamJoon: That should be fine... So 2 tickets and 2 backstage passes coming right up!

Y/N: Can I call you??

NamJoon: Sure

I called NamJoon and waited for him to pick up. Once he did we both said hi and I began to start talking.
"So just in case we switch during school again I would like you to have a game plan."
He replied with an ok.
"First of all I would like apologize for what had happened today. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy and I'm very sorry that it happened to you."
I said recalling what Lisa told me.
"It's ok. You had no way of knowing that was going to happen. I don't blame you for it either... I'm just glad it wasn't exactly you who it had happened to."
He said in a reassuring voice seemingly calming down the nerves I had thinking he would be mad at me for it.
"Thank you Joonie. It means a lot more than you think."
I said again.
"Joonie? Since when did we get to call each other nicknames?"
"Since just now."
I said.
"Hey not fair! I want to call you a nickname as well! Hmmmmmmmmm what to call you what to call you.... Oh wait! I'll just not tell you and when you do eventually hear it I'll be able to see your reaction!"
He said... By the sounds of it, he already has one picked out... I wonder what it could be.
"Haha... Ok, Secondly! My first period is with Lisa and Rosé, it is my Greek Mythology class. I don't expect you to know what to say if you end up in the situation where it is my turn to present, but I'll send you a copy of it anyway. Second period is with Lisa and it works out well because its a dance class. My group is actually dancing to DNA and I actually got your part... So second period isn't an issue. My main concern is 3rd period. For the love of all things holy I hope we don't switch for that. First of all, I don't have that class with Lisa or Rosé, second its a culinary arts class... And I'm sorry but you suck at cooking. I can only imagine how bad of a Baker you are.... If it so happens that you are in my body for that, just skip it. Sadly it's testing week and I don't want my baking project ruined. The rest of the classes are simple and easy. Either Lisa and Rosé will be in them so just stick with them..."
I said explaining the situation to NamJoon.
"Got it! Rosé said I should learn a little bit about Greek Mythology anyway because it's your favorite so please do send me a copy of your presentation... I can give you some feedback as well if you would like."
He said. He sounded tired and I realised we were in different time zones...
"Oh! I completely forgot we had different time zones, I'll let you sleep now! Text me or call me anytime! And when you do come to Oregon, send me the tickets! I don't want you to see me until then!"
I said.
"Waeeeee I want to see you!"
He said in a whiney voice.
"Nope! Too bad so sad! I'll text you the address! Night Joonie!"
I said and immediately hung up on him.

Deciding to go to bed,  I changed into my Mang PJs

And headed to bed cuddling into the soft blanket now on top of me, I was able to go to bed rather quickly, coming to the conclusion that it was due to the fact that I was almost drunk

And headed to bed cuddling into the soft blanket now on top of me, I was able to go to bed rather quickly, coming to the conclusion that it was due to the fact that I was almost drunk. I ended up in the black of dreams again.

________________
Hooe you like it!