26 - I told you

*Flashback**

Namjoon exited the store with his favourite, hot chocolate in one hand while he was checking the recent mails on his phone when he heard some faint noises ,it sounded like a child crying. He looked around , it wasn't that crowded probably because it was late afternoon. Out of the cafe he spotted some chairs and tables for customers to sit and enjoy the beautiful view of sky high buildings around.

He felt the sounds coming from one of those tables. He scooted near the third table, peeping under the table he found a small boy crying hugging his knees burying his face in between.

He looked barely 4.

"Baby where are your parents?" He asked worriedly, slowly taking the place beside him. He spoke in the softest tone possible making sure to not scare the boy.

The boy slowly lifted up his head upon hearing His voice.

His fluffy white cheeks and cute nose were now red because of crying. Big brown eyes filled with tears ,small pouty pink lips. He swore he was the cutest baby he has ever met in his entire life.

He flinched a little when the boy suddenly jumped onto his laps wrapping his tiny hands around his broad chest. Placing his head on his chest he began to sob quietly. He could hear low muffling sounds .

His heart began racing , it felt so warm. He also wrapped his arms around him, picking both of them off the ground. Still carrying the boy in His Arms, He Seated on a chair nearby while the boy kept snuggled in his arms like a little koala.

He can't even describe the things he felt at the moment . Every time he is with kids it feels so good to him. His colourless life seems to brighten up. Their little giggles , cute talks, running around ,their cute little mischieves. Everything about them is so precious.

Slightly pulling him away from His chest He saw a few tears still rolling down his cheeks. Taking out His hanky he gently wiped both of his cheeks before placing soft kisses on both the sides.

"Why are you crying Buddy." He asked ,cupping his cheeks.

"Yun ijj hungry and unnie is lost." He replied in his baby voice taking glances at his hot chocolate that he had placed on the table earlier.

"Do you want this?" Joon asked, pointing at the full glass of chocolate that was still untouched by him. He nodded vigorously . Joon chuckled at his cuteness, giving him the cup.

Cupping the transparent glass in his tiny hands , he placed the straw on his lips as they automatically curved into a small pout. Admiring the cute baby on his lap he was lost. Carefully noticing his happy expressions after tasting the first sip.

It was after some time he came back to earth and began talking to him trying to imitate the Same baby voice as him, making the little boy giggle in happiness.

"You can finish it first, then we will find your noona okay?" He ruffled his soft black hairs that spread across his forehead.

He was enjoying his drink and talking about his mom at the same time. He was so small but his talks didn't fail to astonish Joon.

"My eomma works so hard. She loves me so much. I want to grow up and take care of my eomma because you know I don't have any Appa...." Namjoon could feel the sudden drop in his voice. He looked at him and a sudden smile appeared on his face. As if something ignited in his little brain.

" Can I call you appa? You are so nice and sweet." His voice held excitement and happiness .

The little boy didn't understand the depth of these words all his little mind could think of was he didn't have a father and for some reason he felt drawn enough to the stranger to call him Appa.