♕︎ 0.6

The Castle of the Park's was certainly bigger than your family has

The Castle of the Park's was certainly bigger than your family has. More older and richer with a history of their forefathers taking back their land from Spain. It still looked exactly the same from the old paintings you had seen it before and perhaps you expected to look war torn?

But it didn't, everything had been restored to perfection.

By the time the carriage had raced across the long foot trail, you peeked out of the small window and only to see the whole force of their power waiting in front of you at the grand entrance. When you stepped out - acting according to your mother's wishes - you were instantly greeted by the sight of the three royalties. It didn't matter that there was another two Prince behind them, or that your father is already standing among their numbers - from now on, you have to focus more with the young man of your future.

"Welcome to your future home, Princess Y/N", the mother of Sunghoon says as she approached you and pulling you into a hug. "How are you feeling, child?", she moved away from you slightly to kiss both of your cheeks before holding you at arm's length to look over at your face.

With your smile both polite and fake, you said to her softly. "I'm good, thank you, Your Highness", and she stepped aside to returned in the center of her family; her son and her daughter on either side of her. She revealed Sunghoon to your gaze eagerly.

He certainly had change over the past three months of not seeing him when he was busy with the preparation of the royal wedding. He had somehow manage to grow even more cleaner, his face sharpened at some of the edges that his new diet had given. All in all, he had become more devastatingly handsome.

He smiled graciously from the enthralled look in your face. "Y/N, my love", he said your name softly and you can't even stop the smile from growing at the obvious tenderness in his voice. "I'ved missed you a great deal of time", he took your hand in his and raised it to his lips.

Instead of looking him in the eye, your gaze fell to the floor in wonder over him. "I've missed you too, my love", you said it so quietly and wondering why you were utterly devastated by his presence. Didn't you swore to hate him?

He released your hand and his own hand found itself on the back of your neck. Instead of moving to his side like everybody expected, his hand trace down your neck causing unnecessary shives before he tilted up your head, so that you could look him in the eyes.

"I knew one day, you're going to love me too", he said it with such devotion, you could find yourself becoming unable to resist. "I can give you everything you want", he took a step closer and his mother coughed, but like you, he couldn't careless about the public's opinion.

"Anything even my heart for you accept me completely into your life and we can all be happy", Sunghoon continued, his hot breath touched your mouth, then his tender lips followed. He had stolen your first kiss in a blink of an eye, in nothing more than a brief touch.