◖chapter 10◗  

Jeff's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/n sat away from me and Liu today. He never does that! He sat next to slendeerp of all people! Not only that he started talking to clockwork! But... When she started talking he zoned out... But that's not what concerns me.. He looked... Dead?...

He looked lost, his eyes has lost all shine. I only see that in the people I've killed.... I got way to frightened at this and tried to talk to him.

"Y/n, are you ok?"

Nothing.....

"Y/n, what's wrong?"

Nothing....  He didn't move and his eyes never left his lap. This caused everyone at the table to panic a little especially slender and Liu.

"Child."

Liu started freaking out and ran next to y/n. Y/n started to mumble stuff that we couldn't understand.

A/n's POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Slender started to shaking y/n in hopes to get his to snap out of it. Y/n slowly looked up and turned to slender.

"Child, are you alright?"

"O-oh, yeah I'm ok. I just spaced out a little."

Y/n rubbed the back of his neck while giving everyone and awkward laugh. And in a desperate attempt to get out of this he said one thing he'll soon regret.

"H-hay Ben didn't you say you where going to teach me what a video game is?"

Ben sat up from his chair and walked over to the living room.

"Come on you have a lot to learn young one but luckily you have me to teach you." Ben said looking so full of himself.

Y/n and Ben are in the living room, with a ben going on and on and on about video games, and who knew such a simple concept could make a conversation last more than 2 and a half hours🙃.

That's not even the part that got y/n mad. He got mad because most pasta's where there and no matter how much he pleaded with his eyes they would just give him a thumbs up and look away! And when he gave laughing jack the look he just got up and started to walk away. But before he did he leaned down and said 'take one for the team' and gave y/n a piece of candy!!! Y/n was mad at this for 2 reasons.

1. What do you mean, take one for the team when you wouldn't even help him get away from Ben and his never ending blabber about games. -_-

2. If he did, take one for the team, he sure as hell wouldn't do it for one piece of candy! Because, you know, y/n has to be Boujee like that😎.

Slenders POV
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

After y/n went with Ben and I finished cleaning the dishes, I went to my office to get some piece and quiet.

I feel bad for leaving the child with Bens never ending game talk, but he should have known better... But there's something wrong..

there's a presence I haven't been able to shrug off. There is something going near, and in the mansion. And y/n's been acting.... Off... I don't think he just zoned out. Something is going on and y/n knows what it is. It's almost always in the same room as y/n but I can't see them or pinpoint there exact location. The presence seems awfully familiar...i just need to try and resolve this issues before everyone notices.

Not just that, but I have a hunch that everything will go wrong tomorrow. Tomorrow Splendorman, Offenderman, trenderman, Kagekao, sally, smile dog, and grinny cat will all be arriving. None of them know we have a new creepy pasta let alone a child one. The two I'm most concerned about is offenderman and Sally. offenderman because he's a pervert that will go for anything that walks. And Sally because y/n hasn't been around another child let alone talked to one for years.

I can only pray that my two children will get along once they meet.

I'll talk to them all in the morning about y/n. I don't want him going back to his old habits.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Ok I usually don't do authors notes but I have one question.....

THE F##K IS THIS!!!!!

"The family consists of the Great Leader Lord Zalgo, the two sons of Lord Zalgo, Slenderman and the eccentric Splendorman, the perverted brother of Zalgo, Sexual Offenderman, the distant and flamboyant cousin of Slenderman, Trenderman, and the rude and reckless teenage son of Slenderman, Slenderson."

Ok so all I did was search "slender brothers" on google because I like to do my research, and I get this!!! 🙃 I hope this is just a hypothesis by a creepy pasta fan and not real because in my opinion Zaglo is just..... Naw....

And... And the slenderson... 😭