Author's Note (Before You Read)

**Before we get started I want to outline some things. Important rules and expectations so that we are all on the same page.**

Some things you should know about me before getting invested, (though I hope this doesn't discourage you from reading my story). So far, I haven't finished a story to it's proper conclusion. Finding motivation and keeping track of all my information for a story can be very hard, all of which have been reasons I've discontinued stories in the past. Other times I've run out of ideas. If that happens and even at times when it happens, feel free to suggest your ideas in the comments. It helps me a ton when writing.

Rules

Please Don't...

1: Please don't spam me with requests to update. (I don't mind if you give me some helpful reminders but don't overdo it).

2: No swearing in the comments. (Feel censored swearing is fine but please be courteous of those who are reading this story. If you don't have something kind to say to someone, maybe think twice before posting it. I hope this doesn't discourage you from commenting though because comments are very much appreciated!)

3: Hate comments and threats of any sort will not be tolerated whether directed at myself or other readers. (All my readers deserve to have a safe space to read without fear and I don't want my book to disrupt that right.)

4: No spam. (I don't need those types of extra pings. I'd rather see updates and comments in my newsfeed. If you see a spammer feel free to report them.)

5: No revealing personal information. (Whether it's your own personal info or someone else's please don't do it. The internet is full of wonderful people but it also has its fair share of people with bad intentions. Please protect yourself and others by not sharing that information on public story that anyone can read.)

6: No comments about later chapters in previous chapters UNLESS they are theories. (Readers don't need spoilers unless they specifically ask for them. Please keep those in the DMs.)

Please Do... (mostly just suggestions not rules)

1: Give feedback (I'd love to know your thoughts on the story (because it's really hard when you're just writing to an empty void unsure whether people are enjoying what you're writing or not), ideas for the future, things I can improve on or corrections to misspelled names or out of wack grammar. I'm not a professional writer so there's bound to be some errors here and there.)

2: Comment your theories (Theories of what will happen in the story are greatly encouraged. I personally love creating theories about what will happen next in my favourite fanfics and trying to see if my guesses are correct. I probably won't give you an answer to whether your theories are correct or not but I will try to reply to all of your comments. Commenting theories also includes as sending me over theories on Genshin, (links so I can see the theory for myself would be appreciated). If I find a theory I really like I may make it canon in the story! If that does happen I'll make sure to tag you in the story as thanks.)

3: Ask for clarification if you're confused about anything be it the rules or something in the story. (I'd be happy to clear up any misunderstandings but no spoilers from me. If I'm unable to get to it/get to it in time, I'm sure some kind readers would be willing to help you in the comment section.)

4: Share this story with your friends! (Any extra reads, likes and comments are greatly appreciated!)

5: Like and comment. (If you are enjoying the story or jsut want to express yourself please don't hesitate to do so. It helps me and I'd love to interact with all of you!)

Important Info About The Story

**This is a work of fanfiction so some parts of the plot and canon will differ from the original source material, especially considering the fact that as of August 1st. 2021, Genshin Impact is still a game in progress. Some fan theories about the game will become canon in my story and some of it will just be my executive decision with little to no knowledge about a character or part of the story because it hasn't been released at the time I was writing it.**

This story is a reverse harem with multiple endings for each character.

This story will have a few female love interests for you lesbian and bi readers but there will be more male options than female. If I did all the characters, that would be way way too many to keep track of and I probably wouldn't be able to do them justice. I'm still debating whether I'll end up doing all the male characters in the game as love interests or not, but just expect a lot of genshin guys interested in (Y/n).

**Also to let you know The personalities of the characters I will be trying my best to get them as accurate as possible. But I will be going with canon personalities/my interpretation from the source material to write them. Others, I may have decided to completely make up their personalities as they haven't been introduced into the game yet.

I just wanted to clear this up if people are confused that characters aren't acting the way you are used to seeing them portrayed. (That means no fan interpretation Scaramouche's little sadistic kuudere personality, tsundere Xiao and complete jerk angry Diluc (often found in chat fics) will not be present because my interpretation of the source material indicates that that way of acting isn't really in character so they won't be like that.

However, if you think I'm not portraying part of any of the characters quite right please let me know in the comments and suggest what you think would help stay more on point. It helps me a lot and I'd love to hear your opinions. No promises I will go with your suggestions if I don't think it fits but once again those comments are welcome! Even if it's just to tell me that I'm portraying them right, knowing I'm doing these characters justice is one of the most important things to me.**

I will be aging up any love interest characters that are below the age of 18 for morality purposes.

Any music and art used in this story that isn't mine will have the name (if it has one) and creator mentioned in the respective chapter because they deserve to be recognized for their hard work.

~Copyright policy~

Please do not post my art work or story online without my knowledge or permission. I have been nice enough to show my work on Wattpad so I expect you to follow this rule. The idea of people posting it online and claiming it belongs to them just makes my blood boil in pure rage! You can use my art and some concepts of my fanfic as inspiration but if you post it please credit me. If anyone knows of someone who is doing this, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'll be forever grateful to you!

~Author Threats Warning~

I have heard of other authors that have been threatened by their readers because they haven't updated. Please remember that like everyone else, I have a life too. It may be hard to believe but it's true. I will absolutely NOT tolerate anyone who dares threaten me or any other writers for that matter. If you have a problem with something, you can voice your concerns to me but there is absolutely no need to threaten someone. The thought of it is just horrible! People come to Wattpad to write stories, read stories and look at or draw artwork. NO ONE and I repeat no one wants to be threatened.

remember you are free to ask me questions if you're confused about something but no spoilers from me. Feel free to share with your friends, don't forget to like the chapters, give feedback and give me more ideas! Stay tuned for the next update.

Feel free to follow me if you like my work.

*Please vote if you like the chapters*

***To keep updated on when this book updates I suggest that you follow me and check my message board from time to time as I will be saying when new chapters come out there.***

Hope you enjoy the story,

~Foxfire-chan