Chapter 83

Your POV
Morning came sooner than I wanted it too. I wanted to sleep in Giyu's arms for just a little while longer, but the hospital became so noisy.

A lot of people were walking around, some more frantic than others but still, it was a lot.

"Good morning.." Giyu said with a tired voice.

I shifted my head to look at him, I ended up on the right side of him so I wouldn't bother his wounds and wires.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" I asked as I placed my hand on his cheek.

Giyu smiled

"My chest hurts like hell, but I feel better with you here." He answered.

He studied my face for a bit, and then his eye brows furrowed.

"What...is there something wrong?" I asked confused.

He placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb over a bruise.

"Yeah...did he do this to you?"

I averted his gaze, I wish he wouldn't notice. He shouldn't have to worry about me right now.

"He did...but I'm fine, promise."

Giyu let out a sigh as he closed his eyes and rubbed my shoulder.

"Are there anymore? And, please be honest.." He asked.

I lowered my head as I didn't want to answer that. Luckily, a doctor had burst in through the door.

Giyu and I both whipped our heads in that direction, and the doctor had an angry yet relieved facial expression.

"There you are," The doctor said as he rubbed his tired eyes.

Giyu and I were both silent as I slowly got out of his bed.

"What on earth are you doing in here Miss (l/n)? You've caused quite the panic this morning." He said.

I felt a wave of embarrassment hit me.

"I-I...sorry...I couldn't sleep and kind of went for a walk..." I said quietly.

The doctor looked towards Giyu and he pulled his clip board out.

"Glad to see you're alive, do you remember what time you woke up at?"

I looked towards Giyu who looked at me for help.

I just shrugged my shoulders because he was the one who woke me up.

"I think it was around five in the morning...?" Giyu said unsure.

The doctor looked at back at me and spoke again.

"What are you waiting for? Hurry up and go back to your room before someone calls the police. They all think you ran away." The doctor said and I stiffened up.

"R-right! Sorry!" I said and gave one more glance to Giyu as if to say I'm sorry. Then, I left and booked it for my room.

But...I was lost. I didn't remember how I got there and I mist certainly don't know how to get back.

I stood there with a stupid look on my face and played with the hem of my gown until a very frantic and upset nurse grabbed my shoulder.

"There you are! You are in quite a bit of trouble young lady, why would you leave your room? And how'd you end up on the complete opposite side of the building!?" The nurse said as she practically dragged me all the way back to my room.

Once inside, I was scolded by the doctor and two other nurses.

"Sorry...I just needed to see him..." I said quietly while staring at the floor.