Chapter 45: Hostile Guests

"Rimuru! Rimuru! a Walpugris has been initiated!"

"I know, I know"

"I wanted to say you are doom but after beating Guy I guess this is not a big deal"

The only memories we deleted were the Dwargon's and outsiders that's why Ramiris was completely shocked when she first saw Guy beaten easily but I think it's only expected to the individual with her blessings I guess it's only natural.

"So what does the Walpurgis say?"

"Well we already know you are an awakened one, to be precise you are a powerful one too that can rival the great~great~great, 3 Ancient demon lords-- but still joining our council  have a lot of steps to follow-" 

"I get it already can you just go to the main point?"

"You sure are calm well anyway" cough cough "Tempest is doom to fall"

There she goes again. "So what is the meeting all about"

"You, you proclaim yourself as a demon lord publicly right?"

"Yeah I don't have any regret of doing so nor the idea of taking back my decision"

"And so I decided to warn you because you see currently Beretta and I decided to reside here and I don't want this amazing place to be destroyed"

"What do you mean I have all demon lords approval to be precise Clayman was the only one who is opposed in my seat Guy said he will take care of it himself"

"Wai-wait really?! well if Guy was the one who said it the other demon lord can't go against it... but that does not fix your problem!"

"What do you mean"

"Guy was not the problem it was the other embodiment of power, Milim..."

Hearing her name alarmed some part of me

"You see Milim was the first one who scouted us one by one for your seat but now she suddenly declared that she is against your seat"

Wait that's weird...

"Hey I want you to explain this a little further"

"That's why I consulted you"

Ramiris elaborated the case further then I reach a conclusion.

"You see Milim even threatened everyone that if someone approves for your seat then she will take care of that person by her personally"

I know someone who has all of the answers. But I wanted to figure it out myself this time-- If I were a Great Sage what would I think. Casting a more powerful spell and Milim is really overtaken is possible but it was still on the table that Milim is just putting an even stronger oscar-winning acting. 

"Then what about the coverage of the issue-- What is the Walpurgis purpose this time?"

"Clayman, Frey, and Milim declared that they will eliminate the new monster who is proclaiming himself a demon lord, Second the Walpurgis will decide what to do to Carrion's  remaining resources the kingdom of Euzarania"

-"I know Rimuru is strong but taking on 3 demon lords is a bad idea"

3 of them huh I doubt I'm gonna lose but if worse comes to worst I can count on Guy and Luminous to back me up. So it will be a demon lord's free-fire. Me, Guy, Luminous vs Milim, Frey, and Clayman.

"Then Ramiris can you be the one who requests my audience"

"What the hell is your deal?! do you want me to get wiped out by Milim!"