47

At their wedding night, Taehyung decided to surprise the younger. As a little wedding gift. He wanted to take the younger to Greece, ofcoures along with their children.

And so, as they were dancing through the night, feeling the music as they proceed to their every step. The President led the younger back to the stage.

Everyone was still looking at them, smiling as they congratulate the newly wed. Then Eunwoo ran up to them holding an envelope, he then gave it to his father. Taehyung smiled at him and said...

T: thankyou, baby.

Then he kissed his son's cheek, as the toddler went back to his cahir.

Jungkook was smiling looking at their sons, who's seating cutely near their grandparents. Then he averted his gaze to his husband.

Taehyung looked at him, grinig at him with a silly smile. Jungkook looked at him holding his laugh then he said...

Jk: what is it hubby?

T: Well.... As you can see wifey, I have here an envelope. Wanna guess what's inside it?

Taehyung teased as he shakes the envelope. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head no.

T: okay... Since you're very beautiful, and cute. I'll tell you what it is.... Love, my beautiful wifey, as a gift for our wedding, I would like to take you and our kids to.... Please open it.

Jungkook giggled at the silly guesture the President has made. Then he took the envelope, and opened it.

When he opened it, he saw four tickets. He read what the ticked was saying, and widden his eyes when he saw where they were going.

Jk: Greece?... Love, Y-your taking us to Greece?

T: Yes, love. So you want to go?

Jk: should we pack our things now?!?

The younger exclaimed, making everyone laugh. Then Jungkook hugged Taehyung as the President hugged back.

Jk: Thankyou love, this is an amazing gift.

T: you're welcome.

And so, Jungkook pulled Taehyung in for another sweet kiss. Everyone looking at them, with a smile. Happy for the couple to finally got married.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another update guys!! I know this chapter is short, and I'm sorry for that. Two chapters left everyone, hope you like my book. I am so greatfull to all of you. Thankyou so much for supporting this book as we reached 18k view. I hope everyone will have a wonderful day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So along with "Mafia's Farmer Boy" I will also publish this book

So along with "Mafia's Farmer Boy" I will also publish this book. It is still Mpreg. I hope you guys will give love and support to this one.

And also ill be publishing those books, the same day as I'll upload the last part of "The President and his first Man" so please staytune ;)