Wealthy Family × Healthy Boyfriend

~|~|~|~|~

~|~|~|~|~

A wave of misery along with his intoxication washed over Krishnan as he sulked over the absence of Shalini.

"Evalo aasa patten avala oru nalla edathula paakanum nu...aana ava kashtamana life than choose panra" he expressed while swaying sideways.

"Ippothaiku ethuvum sollathinga Pa, neenga saptu thooganum..." Lekha soothed his hand.

"Naa periya thappu panniten...avala naa poga vitruka kudathu...enna than kovam irunthalum avalukku oru nalla lifestyle ah kuduthu irukanum..." he was about to fall from the sofa but Shiva held him tightly.

Lekha went inside the kitchen to get some water for Krishnan, thereby dialling Shalini's number in the middle.

Shalini picked up the call with a smile and said "Sollu Lekha".

If Lekha had talked with Shalini, she would get caught by her siblings. So she immediately strided into the hall and kept her phone on the table to let Shalini hear everything.

"Appadi pesathinga Pa. Avaluku unga arumai therila, athan ungaloda aasaiya mathikama avaloda passion ah choose panna..." Rekha sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Hey...avara ethi vidatha di" Shiva warned her.

"Enna nadakuthu anga?" Shalini rolled her eyes.

"Enaku ava passion la entha problem um illa...but en pecha meerina odane enaku kovam vanthuruchu...avaloda nallathuku than eppome yosipen nu yen purinjukala ava?

Ava thappu pannalum appa ndra murai la naan thana avala guide pannirkanum. Avaluku 27 vayasu irukalam, aana enaku ava innum kozhanda than..."

Hearing her father's drunk words from the phone, she sighed and let her head drop down.

She chewed her lower lip and tears streamed down her cheeks, listening to his true situation.

"Appa, ungala paaka ippove varen. Yaaru enna sonnalum seri" her heart couldn't tolerate the pain her father has earned.

Sahana saw her crying and swiftly walked towards her.

"Shalini..." she patted her shoulder and Shalini abruptly cut the call.

"Sahana, ithu varai enga appa kudichathe illa...ithu than first time" she sought Sahana's arms for solace.

"Hey enna solra nee?" Sahana asked while rubbing her shoulder.

"Avaru enna pathi than polambitu iruntharu. I'm so worried..." she silenced her tone but yelled inside her heart.

"Sam kita solli anga drop panna sollu...intha situation la nee avara thaniya vidatha" Sahana adviced.

"Athan nanum feel panren"

After passing on the information to Samar's family, Shalini took their leave and he dropped her to Krishnan's house by his car.