18| Know Bad Intentions

Jayda
About to walk inside the Kith store, I seen some light skin bitch from afar stomping her way in my direction. "You fucking bitch." She yelled in my direction.

Sanaa and India turned around real quick as she approached me, and I stood there unfazed.

"I remember, everything, you stupid ass bitch."

"I'm sorry, what are you talking about?" I said giggling, hearing her plea out her case.

"You know what I'm talking about Jayda." Sade said staring at me mad as ever. Causing her from making a bigger scene, I walked inside the store, and passed Sanaa and India, straight to the back. Of course her predictable ass followed me.

"I remember everything. I seen the address in my phone and suddenly remembered everything you fucking did to me. I felt like a piece of my fucking life was missing."

"Look, respectfully, don't come at me like that cause I'll deadass do it again. I don't give a fuck if you remember, I don't like you, never did. Bitch I spared your life when I shouldn't have, on some real shit for the sake of your kid so don't even." I said with a blank face.

"I swear to god bitch I'm going to fuck you up on my so- "

"Don't you dare put that on your son, you're bugging the fuck out. And you wasn't doing shit anyways, last time you "stepped" you tried to sneak. That's a pussy move. Now I'd suggest you move out the fucking way, unless you want me to beat your ass again in this store. I have no problem." I said giving her an ultimatum.

"You're one dead bitch Jayda. On Kwame." She spat lowly as she walked away from me.

"Oh and tell him I said hello too." I said smiling and waving being petty.

"Everything good?" India said as she approached me.

"No, why that dusty bitch tryna press you like that?"

Because we fucking jinxed it.

"Because she remembers everything Sanaa. She seen the address in her phone and it triggered." I said calmly, slightly agitated about the situation.

"Wait I'm confused, what shit you in now?" India said questioning the situation.

"Imma tell you later on but right now isn't the time, and I don't wanna get you involved." I said to India sincerely.

"I respect it but you know I'll go crazy for you so just let me know when you ready. This is why we stay strapped, remember what our sister's said." India said reminding me about our childhood.

I nodded and proceeded to shop, not being bothered at all. I was just tryna figure shit out now.

"So what we doing? Shit is hot now." Sanaa said following me with a handful clothes on her arm.

"Continue about our day. Don't draw any attention."

"Too late for that. Call Mar though." Sanaa said chuckling under her breath.

I really wasn't planning on telling him shit to be honest, but I decided to just be transparent with him.

"Wassup," He said with little emotion.

"She was triggered by the address. She remembers." I said just going straight to the case.

"And how do you know that?" He questioned me now interested in the conversation.

"She just tried to press me in the mall on some shit, yelling, calling me a bitch, saying I'm a dead bitch on Kwame and her-" I said rambling on about what happened.