33

Draco Malfoy

"Potter! Potter open up!" I shouted. I was fuming. I couldn't believe that asshole did this. Behind me, Pansy and Blaise stood awkwardly. They weren't eager to watch me yell at my boyfriend. In front of me stood the "fat lady" with a broken glass in her hand. We all listened for a response, which didn't come. I crossed my arms and exhaled angrily. "He's really ignoring me, isn't he? What a dick," I complained. I turned to my friends. "The wrong kinda dick." I added. The corner of Pansy's mouth curled, as if she was trying to hold in a laugh. I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked. I looked from Pansy, who was still fighting to keep a straight face, to Blaise. "You spoke differently of Harry's dick yesterday. I believe you were quite fond of it, actually." Blaise spoke in their usual monotone, slow voice. Pansy couldn't keep it together anymore and burst into laughter. I felt my cheeks warming up. "Shut it, Blaise." I sneered. "You are Draco Malfoy, Harry Potters boyfriend, am I correct?" The fat lady asked.

I turned around to face her. "Yes." I answered. Although I wasn't sure if I would be that ass' boyfriend for much longer. "And you're mad at him?" The fat lady asked. I nodded. The fat lady smirked. "You can come in." She said. I raised an eyebrow, but didn't complain. The portrait door swung open and the three of us stepped in quickly. On the couch sat Harry and Weasley. Weasley was drinking something. When I stormed in Harry immediately jumped up. "Draco! Hey — how did you get in h-" "Shut it Potter!" I shouted as I kept stepping angrily in his direction. Harry walked backwards in panic. He quickly hit the wall. I grabbed his collar to keep him from escaping. "Is it true, what Pansy told us you two did?" I asked. Harry squirmed. "I.. er-" "Is it true?!" I yelled as I held my wand to his chin.

"Yes!" Harry shouted, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. I let go of his collar, surprised by the sudden change of his attitude. Harry slid down the wall and buried his face in his knees. I frowned and looked behind me. Pansy and Blaise were watching from the back of the room, confused. Pansy leaned against the wall while Blaise stood nearby Weasley. Weasley was watching us too with a blank expression on his face. "I just.. I'm so sorry... I regret it so much. I wish I could take it back." Harry mumbled. I turned back to him and sat down on my knees in front of him. I knew that I had already forgiven him, but it wasn't my place to forgive. "You were manipulated into doing something stupid. I can relate to that.. it was his idea, wasn't it?" I asked, looking back at Weasley. "Yeah.." Harry mumbled. I turned to him again and saw him ruffle through his hair.

"So, it's his fault, mostly." I said, smiling faintly. But Harry shook his head. "No, he was blinded by his love for Hermione. He wanted to get her back and wasn't thinking straight. I should've stopped him." He muttered. I heard a sigh from behind me. "Come on Haz, don't take the blame for this. This is my fault." Weasley said as he walked up to us and sat down on the floor next to me. "I ruined everything. Now she's going to get herself and Ginny killed because she won't accept our help, and that's my fault..." Weasley said softly. "Wait.. what?!" I heard Pansy shout behind me. "What's going on Weasley? Where are they?" I asked. Weasley rubbed his forehead, trying to remember. "We overheard them talking about it. Hermione knows where Millicent and Wilson are, so she's going there." Harry explained. My eyes widened. "And you didn't follow them?!" Pansy asked. "Ron was drunk as hell and we didn't know where they were going. They headed to hogsmeade, probably to apparate." Harry said.

I turned around. "We have to find them. Now!"