His toxic love

"Name of the caller.......!!!" the thick moustache man, uniformed in khaki, asked with certain emphasis as he penned down some inscrutable things in his half torn diary.
"Hrithik Roshan!!!" Mohan said in a rather serious tone, folding his decently muscled arms. This baffling statement of his met with a slightly puzzled expression of the officer.
"Pardon!!!" the officer reconfirmed. Mohan rolled his eyes at him.
"What gullible question was it, officer???? How would we know who the fellow was??? If we had, there didn't seem a purpose in calling you here, in this fashion and that too so early in the morn!!!!" Mohan said in disdain and officer frowned.
"That's a regular procedure we're expected to follow Sir!!!!!! No need to get hyper............" the officer was grinning at the moment and Mohan for some reason wanted to punch his face. After that, the officer cleared his throat and shifted a little on his seat so he was facing a sniffling madhushree.
"Ma'am, do you remember anything about him.........like any detail, minor or major, either one would go!!!!" the officer asked folding his arms. Madhushree sniffed.
"I just know him through the calls, Sir!!!!! He calls once a day, and in extreme cases twice but the number never exceeds twice!!!!!" she said softly. Mohan stroked her hairs gently.
"Officer, we don't want to get involved into any police case!!!!! Just take this body and do whatever you care.......just don't drag us in!!!!" Lata who had been surprisingly kind today, came inside with a tea tray in her hands. Nonetheless her foul mouth spoiled the mood.
"Someone has died, mother!!!! Do you even know what that entails???? What would happen to his family???? All you care about is a damn police case!!!!" Mohan hissed through his teeth and lata glared at him.
"This is for our own good!!!" she whispered with a glower and Mohan's face was eloquent of anger.
"Since when did you start thinking about us????"
"Shut up Mohan!!!!! You can't keep blaming me forever!!!!"
"Oh rubbish!!!! I don't blame you.......nobody does!!!! Besides I don't see any profit in blaming you, you are never gonna change after all!!!!"
"Sir........Sir.........Ma'am!!!!! Please!!!! You both need to calm down.........This fight can continue later on, at this moment we need to hunt down that murderer!!!" the officer jumped into the fight and put a 'the end' to it.
"Ma'am, when did it start????" he asked madhushree. She peeked at him through her wet eyelashes.
"Two three days ago, when his first call came!!!! Than a flower bouquet and yesterday a........a dead body!!!!" she broke down into tears by the end of the statement. Officer sighed.
"Anyone suspicious you might want to point to!!!" he asked staring at madhushree. She shook her head lightly.
"Show me the number please!!!" officer asked and Mohan quickly handed him madhushree's cell phone. The number was there in the very first row of the call log and officer was glad that he didn't had to waste time searching for it in the entire call history.
"I'm dialling his number!!!! Just be calm everyone, we don't want him to try any 'smartness' before we form a plan to nab him!!!!" officer stated before pressing the dial button on madhushree's phone. Madhushree clinged to her brother tightly as the infinitesimal thought of that menacing voice, freaked her out. First ring went, than the second and then came the third.......nobody received. However it was after the fourth ring, they perceived the sound of picking of the call.
"Hell.........."
"ABHIMANYU!!!!!!" they all heard a very unhappy yell on the phone.
"Maalik......." and the officer was forced to rise up from his seat and gawp at the phone's screen. The chawlas were shook as never this daunting man had never been this mad and secondly why was the officer trembling in fear.
"In. My. Office. Now. " the pause was there after his every word which obviously left the officer in the embrace of fear and anxiety.
"Yes Sir...........I will be right there.........!!!!!" with that, he quickly grabbed his cap and other items which he had loosely kept on the table, and ran he went outside the house as if he was being chased by ponies. It was all a business of a quick moment and obviously gave little time for madhushree and her family to understand what the hell actually happened. But when the officer whisked out they all were gawping widely at the door.
"What's the matter with him????" Lata muttered in perplexity.
"God knows!!!" madhushree whispered.
"I perhaps know though!!!!! He's scared of that caller.........I believe he's not a common man!!!!" Mohan said and madhushree was now tensed.