hello there

»-(¯'·.·'¯)-> A flying pink girl <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

Why hello there, you must be our reader. it would be unkind of me to not warn you before you read, For it will not just bring Hope up despair as well. Their friendship, death, love, magic, Aliens, trolls, Betrale, different worlds, and most importantly a happy ending or will there be?

Now that I have warned thoughts who do not wish to continue on this path, turn back and never pick this book up again. but those who are daring enough to read let your journey began. for this Is a Tale of Arkadian!

we wake up with our hero of the story Y/n L/n though she does not know she is an L/n yet for now she goes by Y/n Lovecharm but you'll find out more later. for now, let's pay her a visit.

"shoot, Shoot, Shoot I'm totally screwed!" I shout to myself as I run to school, I was late extremely late for school. I was lucky if I was gonna make it to ms Janeth's math class before she got there.

oh I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Y/n L/n I'm not from around here, I'm originally from Australia. I moved to America last year I didn't make many friends and was teased at first, but that's just life for you. talking about life I should get back to mine. I make it to school just in time, but the gates were closed so I had no way of getting in without a note or calling the school.

"Well, I too Senor Uhl I wouldn't do it again but, I mean it's been a year he should have forgotten right?" I say aloud I put on my bag probably walking backward I take off the necklace turn to the fence. I quickly run to the fence and jump up to the top I then start to climb the bard wire fence I stand up on the bard wire fence and smiled the view of the school was awesome and when i turned around I looked at the town and smile at the view. It was amazing from this Angle! I start to wobble when I hear someone call my name.

"Ms. Lovecharm!" The voice shouts, I quickly leap forward with a jump pushing myself off the fence. while I did this a rush of Adreliain kicks in, I felt free as if I were flying. As if i were god, I turn to see who was behind me only to see Senor Uhl. He was with two students, a tall blonde girl who was quite pretty with icy blue eyes but what caught my attention was the boy next to her.

he wore a simple blue shirt and come to Trackydacks, he didn't seem to care his skin was a tan brown, his hair was quite long for a boy and wavy and curly. but the thing that got me was his eyes. his eyes were a dark brown, for some reason though I couldn't get my eyes off them. we made eye contact and it felt like everything had disappears as if time stopped. though it didn't and I noticed that, I turn quickly to see I was close to the ground. I see a glow from my pocket I quickly take it out only to see it was my necklace. I land on the ground lucky on my feet though almost my knee's as I do I put my necklace on quickly.

"Ms Lovecharm, I'm pretty sure we discussed that if you were late you would go to the front office, and not jump over the fence." I hear a stern voice says behind me says, I quickly turn around and awkwardly chuckle scratching the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry, Señor Uhl It seems i forgot," i say and walk over.

"it's fine Ms Lovecharm, just try not to do it again," he says in a softer tone.

"Ms. Lovecharm this is Aja and krel. They have also transferred students from another country." Señor Uhl says I nod.

"Names Y/n Love charm but you can call me any time," I say putting my hand out in front of the boy, I give him a cheeky smile he continues to stare at me as if he is as if he was stuck in trance.