89. Ran away

Jin: WHERE'S MY BABY SISTER?!

Jin yelled as he kicked your door room and because of you almost sleeping on the edge of the bed, you fell as you flinched at the sudden shout from our beloved Jin.

Y/n:AHH!!!

Jin:Y/nnn!! You should've imagined how worried I am!!

Jin picked you up and hugged you like a toddler, Honestly your not fully awake yet, you felt clingy all of a sudden so you him hugged back resting your head on his shoulder.

Y/n: Oppa...?

You asked slowly, Jin patted your back as he walked to the balcony, to look outside the garden, of course he didn't step outside since the brightness of the Hobi light might wake you up.

Jin: Yes Y/n?

Y/n: Is Muichiro ok?

Jin slightly narrowed his gaze because of the new person's name.

Jin: Muichiro?

Y/n: Yeah Muichiro..

Still you are very sleepy so your tone was quite blurry.

Jin: clarify that...

Jin asked dumbfounded.

Y/n: Oh!..uhm. his name is Mario Nien Yuan—or something like that! Mauirhk....?
(What's with the Maui..)

You made your hand swirl around the air as you explain the un-understandable thing you just said, but unexpectedly Jin understood it.

His professional at these kind of things since Jungkook literally can't explain very well while crying when he was just a kid, so you could guess how that Jin is a pro when it comes to understanding the bewilderment that can't be understood stated by kids.

Jin smiled..But it was the code orange smile, it means you better know that what his about to say has actually a dark meaning into it.

Jin: His doing fine just having a friendly talk with the others.

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

Mean While
4:36 PM

╚═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╝

Mark or as you prefer to call him Muichiro is now seen sitting on a chair in the middle of a room, the room is one of the punishment rooms located on the basement of the Kim's mansion.

Muichiro was fine, his fine no bruises was seen.

Totally not normal.

Bts was angry, well except for Suga of course.

So how on earth Muichiro has no bruises or even signs of torture.

Taehyung:Hey Mark..How has it been for the past years of hiding?

Muichiro didn't even flinch when Taehyung cut deep using his dagger on Muichiro's shoulder, Muichiro does have a high pain tolerance.

Very useful!

Yet sometimes depressing.

Mark: ....After all of that, I just wanted to die.

J-hope let out a smug face.

J-hope: Oh really?