Marshmallows

Namjoon's P. O. V.

"Jae-ah. You're sleepy. Get some sleep okay? " I said.

"Yeah, I think so too. But I'm scared. " Jae said as she looked at Jin hyung.

"She's my sister. So, I'll stay with her. You two go to sleep. " Yoongi hyung said, shooing us.

"But I prefer Jinnie more than you. " Jae said looking at Yoongi hyung.

"Oh, Jae-ah. Just say with whom you're comfortable- " Jin hyung was about to say but Yoongi hyung cut him off by saying,
"Comfortable, my ass. Jae, I'm staying here. "

"Now you're forcing her. " I said.

"Isn't it normal? I'm her fucking brother! And I will sleep with her. End of the conversation. " Yoongi hyung growled lowly as Jin hyung nodded.

"I think he's right, Jae-ah. He knows you more than us. So, he'll know how to comfort you when you're facing problems. Okay? " Jin hyung said as Jae looked a bit sad but still nodded.

I sighed, waving my hands at her as Jin hyung followed me out of the room.

I closed the door and faced Jin hyung.

"Isn't Yoongi hyung becoming too possessive? " I asked as he chuckled a bit.

"If you loved her, you would've done the same. " He said simply.

I couldn't find any words to reply. I opened my mouth to say something but didn't quite figure out any words.

I gave up.

Jin hyung placed a hand on my shoulder as I looked up at him.

"Don't worry- "

"How can I not? What he only does is lie. " I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"We also did lie to her. So, we're in no place to judge Yoongi. Of course he knows Jae better than any of us. That's why he's so protective. " He said as if the situation was so simple.

Sighing, I looked down and nodded. I felt two arms wrapping around me for a small hug.

I felt myself a little shocked as Jin hyung hugged me saying,
"I know you need one. "

And then he turned around and winked at me wishing me good night.

I wish I could take things so simple like him. Maybe life could've been easier that way.

I went to Vernon's room to see him balled up in the corner of the bed as I smiled a little before going to my side.

Yoongi's P. O. V.

After they left the room I made Jae lay in her bed as I tugged her in the blanket.

"I'm gonna wrap you like a mommy so that you won't be able to kick me. " I said as I started wrapping her with the blanket.

"I don't kick. " She giggled and whined but who cares as long as she's smiling.

"But you did back then. When you were little. " I lied smiling.

After wrapping her in the blanket I laid beside her.

"Sleep. " I said looking at her.

"As if sleeping is so easy. " She pouted.

"Just lay like this and close your eyes. And then sleep. " I said closing my eyes.

"Hey don't sleep! " She said but I didn't open my eyes.