48

And so, 2 days after their wedding. Taehyung and Jungkook planned to travel to Greece today.

And now, they are on their car, driving towards the airport, with their friends following them behind to send them off.

After a 30 minute drive, they finally arrived at the airport. Many reporters and some paparazzis were around. Flashing their camera to the President and his family.

Guards were surrounding them as they walk to their private plane. Taehyung was carrying Eunwoo on his right, while holding Jungkook's hand with his left.

Jungkook was cradling Haejeog, who's covered with blanket so that flashes of cameras won't irritate the baby's eyes.

And then, finally they arrived where the plane was waiting. Some guards and staffs, put their luggages on the plane. Just then the captain announced...

C: Mr. President, we are leaving in 20 minutes, please make most of the time to bid your greetings, to your friends.

And so that's what they did...

T: so guys, we will be back in a week. Namjoon hyung please take care of everything while I'm gone.

N: ahhh, Taehyungah. Don't worry, we got this. Just enjoy your time with Jungkookie and your kids.

Jk: Thankyou for everything hyungs. Please take care everyone.

Y: what is this? You are going to come back next week, why are you making this emotional?

Yoongi said, crunching his face, making everyone laugh. While the elders talked a bit more. Two little kids were being emotional not knowing their parents can hear them...

Js: Woonie.... Promise me, you won't forget me alright?

E: h-hyung, you too. Promise Woonie you won't forget him okay?

Js: don't talk to boys, I strictly forbid that!

E: hyung... Promise...

Js: okay, pinky promise?

E: pinky promise.

And so they intertwined their small pinkies together, and locked it. But Joonseok had other plans, he pulled Eunwoo closer and pecked his lips.

Eunwoo blushed, and hugged Joonseok. Hiding in the crook of his neck.

Jimin, Yoonji, Jin and Jungkook were screaming and laughing, finding the kids cute and romantic. Hoseok and Yoongi laughed looking at Taehyung and Namjoon's expression.

T: yaahh! Joonseok! Why did you kiss my little Woonie?! Huh? You are not allowed to do that young man!

Taehyung said playfully, and grabbing Eunwoo out of Joonseok's grip. Then he looked at Eunwoo, strictly.

While Eunwoo, just looked at his dad. Blushing and giggling still because of what Jeonseok did.

T: aha... Why is my son blushing? Woonie! You're not allowed to do that yet...

E: but papa....

T: you calling me papa again... What do you need?

Jk: Taehyungah! Let your son be!

Jungkook said glaring at his husband, while Taehyung just smiled sheepishly. And then he put Eunwoo down.

Eunwoo ran towards Joonseok again. Then Seokjin said...

Sj: I guess they like eachother.

Jm: right?! Like Joonseok just kissed Eunwoo...

Jh: Jeonseok is pretty daring... He kissed the President's son, Infront of him...

Yj: I think that was their first kiss.. Awww how cute right? They are each other's first...

N: yeah... Look Taehyungah, don't take me down, or held my family in captive. I am sorry for Joonseok's behalf.

Namjoon said playfully, making everyone laugh. Until the captain said...

C: we are leaving in 10 minutes. Mr. President, please come inside the plane now.

And so they bid their goodbyes, once again and hugged eachother. Joonseok and Eunwoo won't let go of each other, to the point that their fathers have to pull them out of each others hug.

And so after that, Taehyung, Jungkook, and their kids went inside of their private plane.

When they got in, Eunwoo jumped around out of excitement, as he saw that there is a television and its all nice and cozy inside.

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness, so as Taehyung

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness, so as Taehyung. Then Eunwoo sat Infront of the TV, and Taehyung sat beside him.

Jungkook was sitting on the couch, unbuttoning his shirt. And fed Haejeog.

T: love, after that. If you're tired you can sleep at the bedroom, ill watch over our kids.

Jk: it's okay love. I wanted to spend every second here with you.

Taehyung smiled at him sweetly, and then went up to him, to peck his lips, and kiss his forehead, then he caressed Jeogie's forehead, while the latter still sucking on his mom's breast to get milk.

Then Taehyung went back to sitting beside Eunwoo. He then carried Eunwoo making him sit on his lap, kissing his hair.

The family were watching TV, eating, and sleeping. Waiting for their 11 hours flight to get to their destination.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another update guys!! I'm sorry, i update slower, I was making this slow so that it would be a nice ending. And also I'm a bit busy writing the "Mafia's Farmer Boy" and "Who's The Daddy". And by the way, I would like to thank everyone for the support of this story, we reached 19k views and I'm really really happy about that. Thankyou once again to every one, hope you have a good, healthy and safe life. Love you all - from author-nim ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.