Chapter 122

Xia Lin pushed Song Yan into his bedroom. 

At Song Yan's gesture, he picked up one of his shirts and a pair of trousers to put on and found that both the clothes and the trousers were a little big in size. They were a little loose on his body and looked funny.

"You have lost a lot of weight in the past few years," Song Yan shook Xia Lin's wrist, feeling distressed. "When your disease is cured, remember to eat more and bring the meat back." 

"Speaking of this," Xia Lin said, "My attending doctor has been urging me to go to the hospital for treatment. I may not have much time to stay with you in the future."

It's no wonder that Xia Lin has been by Song Yan's side for the past two days. It turns out that he is ready to leave. 

After a moment of silence, Song Yan said: "Also, you should listen to your attending doctor. If Ke Mei says that there is a better way to treat your disease in the future, you should try to cooperate with Ke Mei."

Xia Lin frowned. He felt that there was something wrong with Song Yan's tone. 

He put the suspicion behind his head for the time being and proposed: "Since I am here, let me visit the newly renovated place in your house. I heard from your nanny before that the first and second floors have been cleaned. Does that mean that renovations are underway above the third floor?"

"You are very suited to be a detective." Song Yan joked, "You can push me upstairs and I'll show you." 

Xia Lin hesitantly looked at the stairs. Just when he was thinking about how to push the wheelchair up, Song Yan pressed the remote control and all the steps were immediately spliced ​​together automatically and turned into a gentle slope.

"..."

Xia Lin stayed still for a while then asked, "When did your house transform into this? " 

"I haven't come back at all in the past three years," Song Yan said. "I only lived in City B. I didn't return to City D and didn't tell anyone." 

"What are you doing back in City B?"

Song Yan was silent for a moment then said, "Because I miss you so much. Even if I can't meet you, I am satisfied to just breathe the same air in the same city as you." 

Xia Lin didn't speak anymore and silently pushed Song Yan up.

He found that he had too little contact with Song Yan in this life. Song Yan had changed a lot. Now, the more he understands, the more he discovered Song Yan's strangeness. 

Seeing Xia Lin not speaking, Song Yan patted his hand and said, "I'm sorry, I made the atmosphere stiff." 

Xia Lin smiled and shook his head.

The two slowly went up to the third floor. Xia Lin gradually stopped. In his impression, the villa had a total of three floors and a small attic but there is no change in the exterior. It was opened up and reached the top of the building, forming a patio structure, which seemed a bit weird.

"This is where you want to do the experiment?" Xia Lin asked, "What about the experimental equipment?" 

"It's still on the way. It's being shipped back to the country." 

"Is it a lot?" 

"A lot."

"Why did you suddenly think of going back to China to do an experiment?" 

"Because..." Song Yan tilted his head, "I want to contribute to the scientific research of my motherland?" 

"..." 

Xia Lin thought that your patriotism was so great? I don't believe it. However, he did not continue to ask. 

While pushing Song Yan around for a while, he secretly took a few photos with his mobile phone.

Xia Lin then pushed Song Yan back, saying, "Okay, let's go downstairs." 

Song Yan laughed and joked: "Is the leader done inspecting? Have you confirmed that I am not doing any illegal activities?" 

Xia Lin snorted absently, "It's up to you. What illegal hookups can you do?" 

He paused then continued, "The time is almost up, let me make lunch for you!"

Song Yan looked up at him and smiled: "You didn't learn to cook for a long time in the last life but the craftsmanship was good. I still miss it. However, after rebirth, you probably won't have a chance to cook by yourself. Do you still remember how to cook?" 

Xia Lin did not refute his ridicule and said with a smile: "I have forgotten most of it so let's practice with you. If it doesn't taste good, you can just bear with it."

Song Yan hurriedly showed his loyalty: "No matter how unpalatable Madam does, I will be happy." 

Xia Lin moved for a while, bent down, and stared at him: "What did you call me just now?" 

"Cough." Song Yan's expression froze.

Xia Lin has not formally agreed to reunite with him. Even if he agreed, with the current situation, it is not suitable for such an intimate name. Song Yan regrets that he has been overwhelmed for a while. 

Xia Lin turned to Song Yan, stroked his cheek with one hand, touched his forehead lightly, and whispered, "Call me that again."

"..." 

Song Yan couldn't stand Xia Lin's deliberate provocation. He was about to lose control again. 

He just listened to Xia Lin's bewitching voice say: "Call me again and I will cook for you." 

"Madam..." 

Song Yan's voice was hoarse. He surrendered in less than three seconds.

Then he pressed the back of Xia Lin's head with one hand and pressed against him, opened his mouth, and kissed hard.

"Okay, let's start cooking." Xia Lin licked his lips contentedly.

"..." 

Song Yan was still struggling with his imposing desire while Xia Lin had already straightened up and headed towards the kitchen calmly. 

Song Yan really wanted to ask Xia Lin for advice if it was a talent to be able to move freely in this kind of thing. How did he do it?