𝖷𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖮 𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖪𝖸

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜 - 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢 𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜 - 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢 𝗩𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗬

"THEY WERE LEAVING when they heard us" Alice says. "I need to get Bella outta here!" Aimee yells. She knew that Victoria never truly got over her and if the ginger haired vampire saw Aimee with her true mate who knew what would happen.

"No. It's too late" Carlisle tells Aimee. "Get your hair down" Aimee instructs Bella. The human does so and Aimee puts it in front of Bella's shoulders.

"Like that's gonna help I can smell her from across the field" Rosalie spits. Aimee snarls at Rosalie and turns back to her girlfriend.

"I am so sorry I brought you here, love" Aimee sighs. Bella forces a small smile and kisses Aimee's cheek softly "it's not your fault, you couldn't have known" she reassures.

Aimee pushes her mate behind her as they watch Victoria appear with two men. "I believe this belongs to you" the man in the middle says.

He throws the ball to Carlisle, who easily catches it. "Thank you" he says politely.

"I am Laurent. And this is Victoria, and James" the man introduces. Victoria looked behind Carlisle to see Aimee stood with Bella.

She hadn't caught her ex's scent yet due to the Cullens scents masking it. "Aimee?" She asks.

Aimee let's go of Bella and let's her stand behind Edward as she moves towards the front "hello, Vicky" she replies.

"Puddin, where the hell have you been?" Victoria asks with a devilish grin.

"How do you to know each other?" The blonde one, James, asks. Aimee could tell he was jealous. "Ohh me and Aims go way back" Victoria smirks.

"WHAT'S A STUNNING GIRL like you doing sitting alone" Victoria asks as she sits beside Aimee at a bar. The blonde girl smiled as she swirled her drink in her hand.

"I could ask you the same question" she replies. Victoria smirks "I'm looking for a distraction" she answers honestly.

"Well you're in luck. I just happen to be trying to get over someone." she grins.

Victoria giggles and pulls Aimee by the hand to the back room of the bar. The girls sped around, an item of clothing coming off every place they went.

A week later the same routine happened every night, morning and afternoon. The two were addicted to one another and they couldn't end it.

"Is this is just meaningless" Aimee asks. Victoria looks at her lover and smiles "no, puddin, no it's not".

JAMES GLARES INTO Aimee's eyes, the blonde girl wasn't intimidated. She could tell she was older than him and clearly a better lover, considering how much attention Victoria was giving her.

"It appears your hunting activities have caused a bit of a mess for us" Carlisle say, breaking the uncomfortable atmosphere.

"Our apologies. We didn't realise the territory had been claimed" Laurent apologises.

"Yes, we'll we maintain a permanent residence nearby." Carlisle informs them.

In the mean time Aimee and James were having a glare off and Victoria was watching the whole thing with a smirk.

"Well we won't be a problem anymore" Laurent says. "We were just passing through." He adds.

"The humans were tracking us, but we led them east. You should be safe" Victoria says, her eyes not leaving Aimee the entire time.

"So could you use three more players?" Laurent asks. "Oh come on, just one game" he pleads.

"Sure, why not? A few of us were just leaving. You can take their place." Carlisle gives in. "We'll bat first" he adds.

"I'm the one with the wicked curve ball" Victoria sasses. "Oh well I think we can handle that" Jasper jokes.

Laurent walked away but Victoria and James remained in their spots. It wasn't until the Cullens split up from the group that Victoria saw that Bella was indeed there with Aimee.

The two looked too close for Victoria's liking. Just when she was about to say something a strong wind hit the human, causing her smell to hit James.

"You brought a snack" James grins. The whole Cullen clan surround Bella and show their teeth.

"The girl is with us, I think it's best if you leave" Carlisle suggests. Laurent nods "we'll go now" he speaks.

Before they leave Victoria speeds closer to Aimee so she can whisper in her ear. "She's dead" she simply says before speeding off after the two men.

Aimee quickly takes Bella to the jeep where she opens the door for her girlfriend then speeds round to the drivers side.

"What?! Now they're coming after me?!" Bella asks, she was clearly scared and it pained Aimee to see her like that.

"It's Victoria, she's an ex lover of mine. She never accepted the fact we ended things. Now she knows I've got you she's gonna send that tracker after you" Aimee explains.

"A tracker? What's a tracker?" Bella asks as they race home.

"It's a vampire who's obsession is the hunt. Victoria's reaction just made it his most exciting game ever. He's never going to stop!" Aimee yells. She had just got with her mate and she certainly wasn't going to let her go.

"What should we do?" Bella asks. "We have to kill him. Rip him apart and burn the pieces.

"Where are we going?" Bella questions. "Away from forks. We'll get a ferry to Vancouver." Aimee tells her.

"I have to go home. Now. My dad is there!" Bella yells.