chapter 1 part3 the search

After receiving the potential sos from an unknown faction, his hard programming to assist kicked in and soon enough y/n began to suit up.
After a few moment to check all systems, straps, and equipment he would be bringing; he opens the slide door to the outside then stepped out. The air outside had a metallic taste to it, and the city that is not to far from base, towering metal scrapers that dwarfed any structures back home. Y/n started his twek to the strange city, hoping he would be able to assist and establish good relations with the locals.
After Abit of a of walking through the forest and onto a cliff side, he using his advanced optic range finder in his helm to look out into the shattered remains of the city allbeit mostly intact so far . As far as he can see their were telltale sighns of a recent battle only their weren't any troops on the ground with only a few scatter wrecks here and thier.

The signal lead northbound, along an abandoned super highway,that seemed to be littered with strange wreckage and and scattered droids as far as he can tell,soon thoughts of potential terminator attacks flooded his brain. He would have to careful in order to not attracted any unwanted attention, as far as he knows, hes in an active battlefield filled with guerrilla warfare.

Making his way down towards the highway nearing and over pass the signal began to clear up some and began to get amore clear message. It was on aback and forth line which ment they they were talking.y/n continued along the highway  towards a water ditched. He was now above the signal, but we're?

Y/n hopped down the ditch and into a  maintenance tunnel, he figure it was time to meet who was asking for help.