Teaser >_<

this is just a taste of what you guys are getting later today or tomorrow....

Mid Chapter....

To my shock Tristan growled angrily, his eyes flashing gold and the hair on the side of his face sprouting up, his wolf really showing itself, grabbing up my face with a talon-ed hand, the nails digging into my jaw, drawing a bit of blood. “You're mine now, don't you dare spend MY time playing with that worthless worm!” Tears pricked in my eyes and the demonic look melted away and fear and regret replaced them in a second. “Oh, gods, baby, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?”

I turned from him with a shrug, facing Blair's window again for a single second to see rage all over his face, pointing to his jaw, I gently touched my own and pulled my finger back soaked with blood. Blair's face raged more and he disappeared from his window, appearing a few short seconds later as Tristan pulled out, leaving Blair yelling and running after us, calling Tristan every bad name in the book. “We're still going?” I asked, refusing to look at him.

“Yeah, I kinda hope the date will help you forgive me...” he told me softly, placing his hand on my knee. I wanted to shake it, but not because I didn't love him anymore, I was simply angry with him. I knew it was ridiculous to be angry at him, I mean, I was a freaking vampire, what did it matter if he broke the skin in a fit of jealousy, he was a were, a primal creature driven by lust, rage and the pull of the moon. And me, I was driven by blood and lust, why was I being such a girl about a little rough housing?

'Because, you're his mate, it should be impossible for him to physically hurt you outside of a rough ride in the sheets' my mind whispered treacherously.

'Ezekiel?' I ask silently.

'Correct, maggot. Your disgusting mutt shouldn't physically be able to hurt you, that's why he's being so quiet. You've mated, his hand should've cramped and spun back around on him....and he knows it. He's wondering why he could...' I chewed on his explanation.

'How do you know these things if, essentially you are me?' I wondered.

'Simple, I am your Primal, my soul, existence, whatever you want to call it has been present since the beginning of time. I know all there is to know about the world before your birth, after that I got sucked in here for a nice long nap until a few days ago.' I nodded absentmindedly.

I smirked and being the smart-ass I am ask 'which came first, the chicken or the egg?'

'The amoeba.'

'Jerk.'

'Wuss.' I giggled despite myself.

“What's funny, babe?” Tristan asked, still being ever so careful not to piss me off more.

“Um, Ezekiel and I, we were having a bit of a row, nothing serious just a friendly ribbing.” I shrugged again, smiling lightly as Tristan blanched.

“Uh...I'm guessing he had something to say about...that thing earlier...?” He croaked.

“He did...he said that your hand should've cramped painfully and spun back around on you, cuffing yourself, that as mates that have mated what you did was...impossible.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*gasp covering mouth*

OMG no you DI-INT!

Tristan: You're a real bitch, Tya, you know that right?

Pfft, you're the a-whole that hit my precious Zeke!!

Blair: And since when were you in the running? He's gay and you're clearly a girl...

Since I kidnapped him, that's when ho! *grabs Zeke and throws smoke bomb*

*smoke clears and still standing there holding Zeke* Coff coff, that so didn't work the way I planned....hmmmm

Zeke: Can we, like, leave? The cray cray girl is freaking me out...

I LOVE YOU EZEKIEL MISERY!!!!!