Chapter 26 : Lullaby

Bidding goodbyes with each other, Yeonjun left Taehyun's and Beomgyu's shared room. Closing the door, Taehyun sighs, slightly chuckling remembering all the secrets and teas that Yeonjun had spilled to him. The scarlet hair male basically almost told him everything about Beomgyu's childhood. Including the silly memories.

He enters his bedroom after locking the main door, and comes out shortly after changing his clothes to the new one. Walking to the bathroom, he put his clothes inside the washing machine. He walks back out and as he turns around, he screams in terror as he saw someone's figure standing by the sofa.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH GHOST!!"

Taehyun screamed, punching the air with his eyes closed. Beomgyu who was standing there, tilts his head, feeling confused. He already changed his clothes, and he's now in his pajamas. Looking around him, he noticed that only the two of them were there, pointing at himself, he scrunches his nose. He approaches the younger.

"It's me, sunshine"

Taehyun immediately stops his movement, slighly peeking at Beomgyu who is pouting. Taehyun bites his lips in embarrassment, rubbing the back of his neck before slipping away from the older. He enters his room, slamming the door before leaning against it, exhaling the breath he didn't know he had been holding the whole time.

He slumps to the ground punching the air, being all giggly. He screams internally as his head is playing the image of a pouting Beomgyu ealier.

"TAEHYUN YOU IDIOT"

He whispered yelled, hands still punching the air. While Beomgyu, was confused. He blinks a few times, eyes staring at Taehyun's bedroom door. And he doesn't know that the younger is currently fighting the air. He walks towards Taehyun's bedroom, knocking on the door, calling the younger's name.

"Taehyun ah"

He called. Oh, how soft it is the tone that Beomgyu uses everytime he calls for Taehyun's name. You could hear the affections in the tone that he used. And it is obvious, that he adores Taehyun so much. The silvernette who is on the other side of the door, immediately stops his fanboy times before standing on his feet, placing his right ear close to the door.

"Taehyunie?"

Beomgyu calls. Taehyun clasps his mouth, not wanting to squeal.

Taehyunie.

He takes a deep breath, before wearing a stone face, twisting the doorknob.

"Yeah?"

He replied. He got caught off guard when Beomgyu suddenly leans forward, the younger immediately caught him in his arms as Beomgyu rested his chin on Taehyun's shoulder.

"Hyung?"

He called. But the older didn't reply.

"What is it? Is your wound hurting? Need anythiㅡ"

Beomgyu suddenly cuts him off with a kiss on the lips. A warm yet soft kiss. Taehyun was startled at first, but kisses the older back after, wrapping his arms around the vampire's neck as Beomgyu cupped Taehyun's cheeks tilting his head to get a better access to Taehyun's addicting lips.

The younger jumps and wraps both of his legs on the older's waist as Beomgyu supports his weight by holding his thighs, walking towards the bed, lips still connecting with each other. Beomgyu breaks the kiss before pushing Taehyun oto the center of the soft mattress making him yelps as Beomgyu hovers on top of him, eyeing Taehyun's brown orbs and lips back and forth. As both of his hands caging Taehyun.

It took Taehyun a few seconds to cup Beomgyu's face and connects their lips once again. Tilting their heads to get better access to each other's sweet taste lips. Beomgyu takes the chance to trails his hand on Taehyun's body before slipping it inside the younger's shirt. Taehyun gasps, feeling the cold touch from Beomgyu's hand on his abdomen, while Beomgyu smirks in victory, slipping his tongue into the younger's sweet cavern. Soon, tehir kiss becomes sloppier as the wet sounds of their collided lips are making fill in the room, accompanied with the sound of the rain outside.