14

Honestly waiting for the day when I get treated like a priority instead of just an option

****

Everything around me was pitch black. It's was cold. Lonely. All of the sudden a flash of light surround me and I appear in a room. My hotel bathroom.

I'm I alive or dead? I felt dead... then yet again I had always felt dead inside. But this, this felt different, odd.

Everything felt a lot more colder and emptier. If I am dead then it's sucks.

I glanced down at the floor to see that my dead body was laying there. The colour of my skin was now gone. It's was horrible to look at.

Looking away, I hear banging on the door and then shouting.

"Is anyone in here?!" A deep male voice yelled out. "Hey!" He busted open the door and ran in of course to see no one in this room. I watch as he went over to bathroom and Knocked. "Hello?" No answer. Pushing the handle down, he step inside and his golden brown skin went pale as he eyes landed on me.

Shakily he got his phone and dial 911.

****

I watch all of it. The funeral I mean. I am surprise that quite a few people showed up. I would have never guess that mrs heart would come or even my father. He was in a right state.

I met some few people on this side of life. People who hasn't met peace yet, looking over there loves ones. That what I am doing. Looking out for those I love which isn't many people. Chloe, mrs heart and even dad.

My mom who didn't even showed up was doing terrible. Not looking well at all. She was at the verge of death.

I'm worried not gonna lie.

A/N
Sorry it's a bit short. Not one of my best but hope it good enough.

Was you expected this to happen?

Comment your opinions?

Bye!