{07}🍀

*NOBODY*

Tamayo:"I hope you are his friends." {She says, sounding a bit like what a mother would say}.

You look at Yushiro with your left eye, seeing how he was trying his best as he exploded at the idea of ​​being friends with you two..(I don't know in my case, he seemed kind of calm with me).

Well, mostly Tanjiro. Tanjiro also looked at Yushiro, nervously doubting that would happen.

Zara:"sorry but...I don't think that's really going to happen, ever! {You doubt, not even wanting to think about the future of being friends with an angry demon}.

Tamayo:"It's not unbearable, you know." {Tamayo answers zara's question from before}.
"I believe it's easier for me than normal demons." {She continues before placing her hand on her chest as she tilts her head down} "Because I've adjusted my body considerably."

Tamayo explains, secretly picking up your interest and making you curious about how she did it.

Tamayo:""I also removed the Kibutsuji curse."

Now this is where your curiosity is at its limit, where a child's curiosity would be.

Zara:⭐⭐⭐🌟🌟🌟!!!

However, Tanjiro was confused.

Tanjiro:"Swearing? T-Tweaking your body?" {He cocks his head to the side like a puppy, his brows furrowed in agitation}.

Tamayo takes off the white clothes that prevented his unique kimono from getting any blood stains. She leads you all into a room, pointing her hand towards the door.

Tamayo:"Come this way." {She politely orders you all to hear her and follow her into the living room}.

But once you all feel.

Tanjiro:"
Hey Nezuko, that's impolite!" {Tanjiro informs her, panicking about how she shouldn't hang around in someone's bad manners}.

Tamayo:"all right." {smile assuring that all is well}. "Please feel at home." {Tamayo kindly says, allowing everyone to feel comfortable here whenever they want}.

Zara:{You stare at Tamayo}"I still think you're beautiful!"{You spoke of nothing again}.

Tamayo:"thanks again....❤{red cheeks}.

Tanjiro and yushiro:👁_👁-_- 👁_👁

Tamayo:"back to the subject...."

Tanjiro:"Sorry." {Tanjiro apologizes once more before letting her speak}.

Tamayo:"Now let me continue." {She notifies}. "I adjusted our bodies so that we can live without devouring demons." {Tamayo clarifies, answering her questions that stuck in her head}. "A small amount of human blood is all we need." {She ends up explaining, giving you all the answers you needed}.

Zara:"Interesting..."

Tanjiro:"Blood?" {mumbles, frowning a little}. "You mean.." {Tanjiro pauses, hoping it's true}.

Tamayo:"You might find this unpleasant." {she stops before continuing}. "But what I do is buy blood under the guise of transfusions from those who cannot survive." {Tamayo illustrates, calm as ever}. "Of course, no more than it would harm them." {She concludes}.

Tanjiro:"I see!" {Tanjiro finally understands, a bullet of sweat running down his cheek}. "So, that's why I'm not getting that unique weird smell from these two demons." {He believes, his mouth still open as he looks at them both. - But they need human blood after all. he theories, remembering how demons need blood to survive.