𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟏

𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 - 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 & 𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫è

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

"Alright."

 I crossed my arms with my expression unfazed by the sudden confession and Xavier's eyebrows went up in amusement. He appeared lost for words and inched his face away before taking a step back. 

"Is there anything else you would like to say?", I asked.

The four just glanced at each other. 

"Um . . . .we said we like you", Ashton said and I just raised my eyebrows as in' so?', while switching gazes between the four. 

It stayed silent. 

"I like me too?" I chuckled. 

Xavier chuckled too and I could see a corner of his lips lifting into what I assume is the usual smirk that he wore ever so devilishly. 

"This is not the reaction we were expecting." I heard Nicholas mumble. 

"Oh, I'm sure", I said while looking at Nicholas dead in the eyes, "But . . . how do you expect a girl to react when four males confessed to her all at the same time?"

Ashton looked at the ground and I'm sure I saw a grin before he did. Xavier now had a full smirk while staring at me. Charles had his stoic face but I could see the interest playing in his eyes. Nicholas raised an eyebrow and god . . . . it's dangerous the way he's looking at me with those clear blue eyes of his. 

"You are really an interesting one, Kristine", Nicholas said.

"I've been told", I mumbled to myself. 

"Look, we wanted to clear that up and . . . .", Xavier paused, "Make a proposition."

I furrowed my eyebrows for a second. "What is it?"

The four glanced at each other before smirking. The fact that all four of them are smirking, means that I've put myself in a very troubling position. 

"We four would like to date you", Xavier said.

I laughed. 

"It's not that I find this ridiculous love, but is this really your plan?" I chuckled. "This is my observation of the situation at hand", I paused and smirked, "Four of you . . . like me. To maintain your friendship, you decided against fighting for the girl's heart and decided to share it. Correct?"

Xavier chuckled. 

"Ella es muy inteligente. Que sexy (She's very smart. How sexy)", Xavier commented while looking directly into my eyes.