Chaos 9

Ben POV

Ugh! I'm so bored...
I don't feel like playing video games right now and (Y/n) left the chat to go do something.

What was she doing anyway? What kind of chaos is going on at her house? I feel like she is possibly the embodiment of chaos. And she's a pretty cute one too. Wait wut.

Maybe we should stop by and see what she's doing. That'd be fine with her, right? She did say feel free to stop by. I'mma do it.

🄱:"Hey Jeff"

🄹:"What?"

🄱:"You wanna stop by (Y/n)'s and see what she's doing?"

🄹:"Yes! I mean sure."

🅃:"Y-you guys going t-to (Y/n)'s?!", Toby suddenly jumped in.

🄱:"Uh yeah."

🅃:"Great! I w-was just about to g-go there a-anyway. Good t-thing I know exactly w-where she l-lives!"

🄹:"Cool, now let's go already!"

Me and Jeff got off the couch and ran out the front door to (Y/n)'s.

{Time skip}

We finally made it to her house. It's not that far of a walk since she pretty much lives near the woods. We looked at the driveway and only saw one car, so we went through the back door. I had to disable the back camera long enough to let us get to the door.

We slowly opened the door and looked around. Seemed like her parents weren't home. We quietly creeped through the living room and down the hall to her room. It was kinda chilly in the hallway, but it felt nice. I couldn't help but feel slightly uneasy walking down a dark hallway to her dimly lit room. We peered in but saw no one. We walked in and turned around.

"It'S nErF oR nOtHinG!", was all we heard before being shot in the balls with a nerf gun.

Me and Jeff fell to the floor screaming because BEING SHOT THERE HURTS SO FUCKING MUCH. Toby was still standing but soon fell due to laughing so hard at the pain we were in. Lucky basterd.

"Oh shoot! I'm so sorry you guys! I heard the back door open and I thought you guys were intruders."

"Why?!", I whined out on the floor.

"I was spooked. Here."

I looked up to see her offering a hand to help me up. I lifted my hand and grabbed hers. Her hand was super soft, yet she had a strong grip. Kinda like a baby's. I didn't want to let go, especially when it became a gentle grasp. But, all good things must come to an end as she slipped her hand away. My face felt warmer than usual.

"So, what you guys doin here?"

"We got bored so we decided to see what you were up to.", Jeff plainly said.

"Oh nice. What do you guys want to do? I got some card games like 'Dos' and 'What do You Meme?'. Or we could watch some movies and memes."

"Whatever you want to do is fine.", I spoke out trying to play it cool.

"Dang it. I don't know what to do. I hate being indecisive sometimes."

"W-well let's just h-hang out!"

"Yeah!"

"Hell yeah!"

"Yeah booooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-", was all (Y/n) could get out before Jeff put his hand on her head, resulting in her making a small yet cute 'eep!' sound.

She's adorable.

Jeff POV

"Yeah booooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-"

I put my hand on her head to make her stop so she wouldn't end up doing the longest 'yeah boi' in existence. A short 'eep!' sound came out of her throat upon doing so. How can she get any cuter? Wait what the hell? Why did I think that?

Her (h/l), (h/c) hair was soft and slightly fluffy in my rough hands. I retreated my arm before it started getting weird for the both of us. I could feel my cheeks heat up slightly.

We ended up spending the day with her and it was super fun. She was the most chaotic one there, even though we're a group of crazy psychopaths. I'm glad I decided to come here.

---------------------------

Feel free to make suggestions for the next chapter ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ