30: Trust

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung turned back with a deep frown. He was sure about the voice, the person who is the owner of the voice.. none other than Jeon Jungkook.

"Kim.." Jungkook again repeated, this time like a mumble but Taehyung clenched his fists tightly, a humorless chuckle left his lips but soon turned into a snarl.

"You? You found me again?" He started with his deep, raspy voice that was a bit shaky because he was on the verge of crying.

Jungkook sighed and stepped forward but Taehyung quickly stepped back instantly, hand raised up to stop the other.

"Don't! Stay away from me, Jeon!" Jungkook quickly stopped as well as Jin, who was silently watching the two from a distance.

"Kim-"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?! You destroyed me enough Jeon!" Taehyung screamed at him but soon his voice turned down. He closed his eyes to take a deep breath with the hope to feel calm but it didn't happen. All the insults came to his mind that he faced because of the person who was now standing in front of him.

"Listen to me Kim, you need to listen to what I want to say. It took me so long to find you-"

"Oh! So, you still have some grudges against me? You want to do something more?" Taehyung cut him short with a very serious tone but his eyes were glossy.

"That's not-"

Taehyung clasped his hands in front of the other and hung his head low.

"Just leave me alone Jeon Jungkook, as everyone does. I'm so done. I lost my everything because of your jealousy!" He snapped at the end and quickly turned back, not to look behind.

"Kim! TAEHYUNG!" Jin was quick to follow them both as they were running. Taehyung kept running until he reached his temporary home but the door was locked, of course, the key was with Jin.

He slumped down, back facing the door as now his eyes were letting go of the tears that he was holding.

All of his fears were standing in front of him like an ocean. He always tried to keep his emotions to himself and let them go later, but right now.. he just can't go with that anymore.

The last ray of hope, that he got in the form of this house and hyungs, it seems like slipping away from his hands like every other thing. He was going to lose everything again.

Jungkook was about to get him but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. He turned to see a handsome man glaring at him.

"Don't go there, he doesn't want to see you, for sure," Jin muttered in a very serious tone and Jungkook silently watched as the person marched towards the crying brunet, who had his face buried over his knees.

"But, who are you?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

Jin stopped and sighed. "Someone, who is trying to build his broken pieces again, those pieces that people like you shattered."

Jungkook hung his head low, shame was clear on his face. His shoulders were slumped, showing the weight over them. His face was contorted in pain, but that was nothing close to the one Taehyung was feeling at the moment.

"I don't know what happened between you two. But for now, leave him alone. I'll meet you again, give me your contact." Jin calmly said and the other quickly accepted that, giving him his contact number before standing there as he saw the person leading to Taehyung.