[96] BEING COLD AFTER THE FIRST TIME - Aug 1 2021

Jungkook and Jimin are in an arranged marriage. They dated for a month, after their parents brought them the proposal.

They both knew they liked the other by the second date and so they agreed to the marriage.

Theirs was a typical marriage. Jungkook was the alpha male among the two and Jimin was a bit more on the submissive side. They were a perfectly matched couple.

They had movie nights at home and date nights outside, every week. They were both working so the weekends were when they had time for the other. Jungkook was really respectful of the smaller and vise versa. Even though they both had the urges to consummate their relationship (who are they kidding? They are both hot), they both knew it just wasn't the right time. They both settled on getting to know each other - their likes and dislikes, plans for the future and whatever was happening in their daily lives.

**

The night they consummated their relationship - they were both drunk - not so drunk to not know what was happening but drunk enough to let their inhibitions loose.

Jungkook was blown away with how innocently sexy his tiny husband was. Jimin couldn't stop drooling at the new piercing his husband had gotten over his eyebrow.

It was a purely sensual night - both of them pouring in the love and desire they held for the other as they let their bodies move against the other.

**

Jimin frowns when he notices how after their first time Jungkook had been distant from him. It was so unlike the man. Jungkook always enjoyed Jimin being clingy to him. After their first night, Jimin became extra seductive and the man would get angry at the boy for wearing shirts that exposed his shoulders

What is happening? - Jimin wondered.

Jungkook was literally avoiding Jimin as much as he could. He would go to work early and come home late. He would talk very less, if any, to Jimin. Jungkook would not even bother to look up from his phone to look at the boy. Jungkook would casually walk away to avoid Jimin from hugging him. Jimin was getting hurt from all this. It has been about 2 weeks now since their consummation. Jungkook would buy Jimin's favorite snacks near his office, like before, but is that what Jimin really wants?

Why was Jungkook being like this? He is thoughtful. He buys me what I like but doesn't look at me at all. Why?

Jimin was indeed confused. He had let things go earlier because Jungkook had an important meeting the previous week and had to prepare for it but now what was Jungkook's excuse for avoiding him.

**

"Jungkook, please can you sit down and talk to me? I miss you... it's the weekend right?" Jimin's voice was desperate

"Jimin, I have work to do... please don't disturb me..." Jungkook says grabbing a bottle of water before heading to his room

Jimin let out a sob. He was so tired trying to get his husband to talk to him

Jungkook stops in his tracks when he heard that

"D-don't you love me anymore? A-am I not good enough? I thought you liked being with me..." Jungkook turns around and his eyes widen seeing Jimin's tears "...w-where am I lacking Jungkook? P-please tell me..." Jimin's voice cracked and it broke Jungkook's heart

Jungkook immediately rushes forward, pulling Jimin into a hug as he apologizes "... I'm sorry, baby...I didn't realise I was hurting you as well... I thought I was the only one hurting... I'm so stupid..."

"..What?" Jimin pulls away confused

Jungkook sighs as he gently guides Jimin to the couch "...you fainted after our first time ... I'm just scared that I will hurt you again..." Jungkook's eyes reflected his guilt

"..You won't..." Jimin's eyes soften

"What if I do?..." Jungkook's voice had an edge to it, reflecting his fear "...Do you know how terrified I was when you didn't wake up... I thought you slept off but that wasn't the case... I hurt you!..." Jungkook covered his eyes with his palms "...I thought I lost you... I can't go through that again..."

Jimin sighs as he rubs the taller's back, placing his head on his shoulder "...We will be careful next time... you don't have to force yourself away from me and pleasure yourself in the bathroom..." Jungkook's eyes widened ".... I heard you going into the bathroom after you thought I fell asleep... I heard you moaning my name that night after I wore the lacy lingerie for you..." Jimin reaches out to hold the man's hand "...Jungkook, you didn't hurt me... in fact I enjoyed it... It was my first time so maybe we shouldn't have done 3 rounds continuously that night...but what can I do? You were so sexy that night that I couldn't stop begging for you..." Jimin chuckles ".... I was just dehydrated.... next time we will take breaks .... trust me...you didn't hurt me... at least stop avoiding me just for this, I miss you..."

A tear rolled down Jungkook's cheek when he turned to face the boy "...I'm sorry baby... I should have just talked to you about my insecurities instead of literally running away from you..." Jungkook cups the boy's cheeks "..... you know I love you right?"

Jimin smiles, his eyes disappearing in that beautiful eye smile that Jungkook would never get tired of "...I know .. and I love you too" Jimin says rubbing his nose with the taller's, making Jungkook chuckle

"I love you Jimin" Jungkook says kissing the boy's head, making Jimin sigh in content

"I love you too Jungkook"

A/N: please stream PERMISSION TO DANCE 💃 🙏 💜