Part 31

"I love you so much"

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Aizawa pov*

"Y-you what?", I said as I dropped him to the ground. "I uh, I love you. A lot and I'm really happy that you're my dad", I hugged him. This was the first time he told me he loved me. I wrapped him in a warm and tight embrace, his face buried in my chest and my head in his hair. "I love you too. So much, I love you so fucking much"

My shirt felt wet and soft sniffles were heard, he wrapped his arms around me. "Hey, what's wrong?", I asked and tried to pull away but his embrace tightened so I stayed like that. 2 minutes later he started speaking.

"They tried to take you a-away", he whimpered, "they were going to take y-you away from me", he was full on sobbing now. "they said I'd have to change my name to Midoriya again", he cried and cried, "I want to stay an Aizawa", he said and my eyes teared up instantly. "they were going to make me leave", small streams of salty tears fell down my cheeks. "They were going to take custody over me", he was still sobbing. "They were gonna take you away", he whispered. "They were gonna take you away", he whispered again. "I don't want to leave", he shook his head, "I won't leave", I was sniffling too. "I won't let them take you", he sobbed.

I took a deep breath and picked him up, he buried his face in the crook of my neck and continued crying. "Listen Izu. I'm not going anywhere.", I wiped away my tears with one hand. "I'll kill anyone who tries to take you.", I wiped my eyes with my sleeve. "I'm never leaving you. Ever", he nodded his head. "You're gonna live with me and the cats and maybe Zashi for the rest of your goddamn life.", he laughed and tears filled my eyes again. "Let's go home Izuku Aizawa", I felt more tears on my neck and his hold on me got tightened but one thing put me at ease.

I felt him smile.

I placed him in the passenger's seat. He'd fallen asleep two minutes before we got to the car, he must've been exhausted, I'm pretty sure he didn't sleep last night. Poor kid. I put his seatbelt on him and ruffled his hair and took his tie off, I undid the first button of his shirt too because he looked uncomfortable. I kissed his forehead and he smiled subconsciously.

I'll kill those motherfucking jerks.

I got into the car and we drove to UA, we needed to meet with Nezu before going home. I shook him awake when we were about a minute away and he was so disoriented. "Are we home?", he mutterd to himself, but there was a crowd outside the gate. The second I stopped the car he opened the door thinking we were in front of our house. "Izuku, wait!"

*Izuku pov*

I got out of the car with my eyes closed and yawned.

"OH MY GOD WAS HE SLEEPING?"

"HIS BED HEAD IS SO CUTE!"

I opened my eyes and saw cameras flashing, "what?", I asked mostly to myself.

"OH MY HOD HIS MORNING VOICE IS SO HOT!!!"

"HE LOOKS SO HOT IN THAT SUIT!!!!!"

I tried opening the car door but the crowd had already surrounded me. Reporters and other people kept yelling about how cute I was.

Fanbase

I remembered what Shinsou told me. "Hi, I apologise but I'm tired and I don't have enough energy to deal with this, so could you let me get to either the car or the school please?", squeals sounded through the street. "Please answer one question?", I rubbed my temple but nodded my head.

Questions were basically thrown at me, I couldn't understand what any of them were but I heard one.

"Why's my vigilante name Jade? Well I didn't pick it, people just started calling me that. I've answered your question now please let me through", they didn't hear me over all the screeching so I did the thing that came most naturally to me- gymnastics.

I flipped into the UA compound, since it was closer to me than the car was. I had my student ID on me, so the alarm didn't go off. I heard disappointed aww's on the other side but I was too tired to care. I layed down in the prickly grass and looked at the orange sky, it looked to be about 6. I took my phone out of my pocket and speed dialed dad.

"Kid where are you?"

"I'm on the UA lawn, can you come get me? I don't want to move"

"Sure Kid"

He hung up and my hand fell to the grass again. This outfit is really uncomfortable, I wanna wear shorts and a really big hoodie and I wanna eat icecream. No but then I'll feel like throwing up. I wanna sleep, yeah, I wanna sleep.

A dark figure walked to my side and smiled at me. "Hold me father", I said, he huffed and threw me over his shoulder. "Not like that", and he huffed again. We got to uncle Nezu's office and he threw the doors open. "Get rid of the reporters.", he said, then he put me in a chair.

"Izuku could you tell me why the director of the hero commission called you the devil while crying?", I smiled, "was he the one who started crying?", I laughed. "I just gave them a small threat", he started cackling and dad smacked the back of my head. "Well your press conference is set for this Saturday. Don't worry, we'll lead you through it.", I smiled and nodded.

Dad and uncle Nezu talked for a bit, then we went home through the back exit. When we got home I changed into shorts and a really big, dark blue hoodie that said, 'pizza or hamsters?' It was one of my favorites. I went downstairs drank some water, then I went to dad's room. He was on the bed using his laptop.

"C-could I please sleep here today?", suddenly the ground looked really fascinating. "Sure Izuku, come on", he pulled the blanket back and I got in. After putting the laptop away and turning off the lights he got into the blanket too and put his arm around me. "I love you Izuku", he said sleepily.

"I love you too dad", his embrace got tighter.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I overestimated myself because of all the positive comments on the previous chapter and so I hyped this one up but now I'm just plain disappointed in it.

I'm sorry you had to read my terrible writing, I hope the next chapter is better.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Thank you for reading, I love you all.