0175| And Then She Went Boom

I prefer Twitter drama more than real-life drama.

It's on a screen, if you're done with it you just put down your phone and move on. But when you make discovery's like what I did, moving on is sometimes not possible.

Like now when I discovered I was a walking bomb.

9:12 pm.

I grabbed my neck, the thing was so fucking small that I couldn't even feel it. But it had to power to kill me.

My life would be over with the push of a button.

In tears, I clicked on the place names, all plans on how they could blow me up in public and save other lives. What was even the point of it? If I disagreed with them? If I turned on them?

They chose to kill their daughter.

I couldn't even continue reading my death plans, I had to look away from it all. My two fathers were planning on killing me with the help of Strange and Fury.

Although Fury was the one to tip me off about it.

Maybe he was on my side, maybe he was against blowing the teenager up. Well, I'm an adult now. I've literally been an adult for three days and now I know. I seriously hope this is some fucked up fever dream.

How long have I been a ticking clock?

How long has a bomb been in my neck, how many years even? How did they even get it in there?

My mind was spiralling with questions that could be answered if I chose to look, although I had other plans.

9:23 pm.

I had to see the one person I trusted the most, the only one I could be sure wasn't in on any of this.

My Wanda.

9:34 pm.

I ran to our room, hoping she would be there. I had been preoccupied with all these thoughts that I didn't know what she had gotten up to all day. I feel like this information was about to ruin her day.

"Wanda!" I whisper yelled as I entered the room, laptop in hand.

"Y/N? I haven't seen you all day, are you alright?" She asked from the bed, putting her book down.

"They were trying to murder me, there's something in my neck and with a push of a button, they could have blown me up-" I freaked out, Wanda trying to process this mind-blowing information.

She gestured for me to sit beside her, taking the laptop out of my hands to read what was on it, clasping her hand on her mouth when looking at the words before her.

"They've been meeting for years.." She mumbled as she clicked through the file.

"What?!" I said, lifting my head up off of her shoulder to see what was happening.

"They first chose to make this device when Hydra got you-"

"That was four years ago.." I said, feeling my heart sink.

Four years of lies.

"They've had over 250 meetings.." Wanda continued.

"How many people, who knew?" I asked.

"As far as I can see it was only Tony, Steve, Strange and Fury. But others could be involved.." She said, watching me get up out of the bed.

"I can't stay here, I need to leave, I can't stay in the same building as them!" I yelled out, starting to really panic, "No matter where on earth I go they will find me, they always find me!"

"We can leave, I'll find us-" She spoke getting out of the bed.

"No, you are staying put. I have a crazy-ass idea and you do not die from it!" I spoke.

"No, it's me and you, it's always gonna be me and you.." She said, cupping my face with her hands.

"Even if I plan to steal Tony's spaceship, fly away?" I asked her.

"Even so.." She whispered, kissing my forehead.

"This is crazy, you have Pietro to look out for- "

"I love you, I'd give up everything to follow you, even if we are going to fucking space! I'm leaving with you because I love you!" She yelled out.

Something clicked in my mind.

"Wanda.." I said, peering into her eyes.

"Yes, love?" She smiled back.

"Marry me.."