𝖷𝖨𝖵. 𝖨 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗜𝗩 - 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗜𝗩 - 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨

"AIMEE, LEAVE ME ALONE!" Bella yelled as she entered her home.

"Bella, don't do this please!" Aimee begs. "It's over! Get out!" Bella spits. She slams the door and Charlie follows her upstairs.

"Bella? What's going on?" He asks. "I just gotta get out of here. I'm leaving now." She tells him.

Aimee met her in her room and began helping her girlfriend pack a bag. "What an I gonna say to him?" Bella asks the vampire. "I can't hurt him".

"You just have to, love. I'll be down at the truck" Aimee says a little above a whisper. She softly kisses her mate, who immediately kisses back.

The two pulled away, as much as they hated to, and went their separate ways.

BELLA WAS DRIVING when she suddenly jumped as a loud thud was came from the roof of her truck. She looked out the window to see Aimee.

"Your dad's gonna forgive you. Why don't you let me drive?" She offers. Bella moves across the seats and passes the wheel to her mate.

Aimee takes control of the vehicle. "He won't" Bella shakes her head. "You should have seen his face. I told him the same thing my mom told him when she was leaving him" she says, about to cry.

Aimee places a hand on Bella's thigh as she steers with only one hand. Bella grasps onto Aimee's hand and turns to her.

Bella Swan knew that, even just from such a small action, that she was making the right choice. She was making the right choice by being with Aimee Hale-Cullen. This girl was going to comfort and protect her no matter what.

"I love you" Bella whispers. It was the first time either of them had said it aloud. Aimee tuned her head to look at her girlfriend, a grin dancing across her face.

"I love you too, Bella Swan" she replies. Aimee lifted up Bella's hand and gently kissed the back of it before placing it back down.

ONCE THE PAIR GOT TO the Cullen house they noticed Laurent there. Aimee pushed Bella behind her and snarled at the red eyed vampire.

"He came to warn us about James" Carlisle explains before Aimee lashes out. "This isn't my fight and I've grown tired of his games. But he's got unparalleled senses, absolutely lethal. I've never seen anything like him in my 300 years." Laurent warns.

"And the women,Victoria, don't underestimate her." He says sternly. Aimee just nods, she knew Victoria better than most so she knew he was right.

Bella becomes more worried and leans her head against Aimee's arm as Aimee looks towards Carlisle.

"I'VE HAD TO FIGHT OUR kind before. Not easy to kill but it's not impossible" Jasper says as they get ready create a plan in the garage.

"We'll tear them apart and burn the pieces." Emmett says. "I don't relish the thought of killing another creature, even a sadistic one like James." Carlisle admits.

"What if he kills one of us first?!" Rosalie says. "I'm gonna run Bella south. Can you lead the tracker away from here?" Aimee asks as her arm remains around her girlfriends waist.

"No Aimee. James and Victoria know now that you would never leave Bella. He'll follow you." Carlisle explains.

"I'll go with Bella. Jasper and I will drive her south. I'll keep her safe, Aims" Alice promises.

"Can you at least try to keep your thoughts to your self, Al?" Aimee asks. "Yes" Alice mutters before taking Bella's arm and pulling her to the car.

"Rosalie, Esme. Can you put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent?" Aimee asks.

"Why? What is she to me?" Rosalie asks, stubborn as always. "Rosalie, Bella is with Aimee. She's part of this family now. And we protect our family." Carlisle says with a small smile.

Aimee walked up to the side of Alice's car where Bella sat in the back seat. The human rolled down the window so she could talk to her mate.

"Oh, god, if anything... what if... if anything happens... I swear to god" she stammers. Aimee saw how Bella was worried sick.

"Nothings going to happen, darling" Aimee says, stroking the side of Bella's face softly. "There's eight of us and two of them. When everything's done, I'm gonna come back and get you, okay?" Aimee whispers.

"Bella you're my world now" Aimee admits, causing Bella to smile slightly. Aimee noticed the small goosebumps on Bella's skin and took off her jacket.

She passed it through the window and Bella gladly put it on, inhaling the scent of roses and smoke that clung onto Aimee.

The garage doors open and the cars sped away, leaving Aimee alone in the garage. Over the evening and morning, Rosalie, Esme and Aimee ran with Edward and Emmett to mark things with Bella's scent. Leading the tracker north.

AIMEE CALLED BELLA AS soon as she found out what had happened with the tracker. "Aimee, are you okay?" Bella's worried voice filled Aimee's ears.

"We've lost the tracker. The women's still in the area. Rosalie and Esme are going back to forks to protect your father. I'm coming to get you. Then you and I are gonna go somewhere alone. And the others will keep hunting. I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again" Aimee explains.

Only minutes later Bella got a call from James saying he was holding her mother hostage at Bella's old dance school, Mimi's.