LI

In the Evening:

Daehan entered the cabin of his dad, where he is shifted after the operation.

He noticed a visible calmness in him for the first time as if his dad got changed within a few hours.

Daehan cleared his throat to get the attention and asked with a smile, "Dad, how are you feeling right now?"

As soon as Mr. Lee saw his son, he started to panic. He even attempt to get rid of those wires attached to his body.

A nurse stop him, noticing he almost put a leg out of the bed to get up.

Daehan rushed to him and helped him to put that leg back on the bed.

Mr. Lee caught his hand and make him sat beside him before speaking, "Daehan, that girl-"

He tried hard to finish his sentence between the pain on his wounds, "The girl s-saved me-"

"Yes, the girl, who?" daehan asked tried to make him calm.

Mr. Lee started to breath heavily and spoke, "The girl, Daehan...the girl is exactly-"

The nurse stop him saying, "Sir please don't force yourself. You need rest"

Daehan nodded at the nurse that he's already aware of that.

But he knows his dad, Mr. Lee isn't going to stop until he finish the sentence.

Daehan slowly made his dad lean on the headboard and spoke, "Dad, take a deep breath. What are trying to say?"

The nurse answered instead, "Maybe he is talking about the girl who bring him. She was so worried about him and waited for you"

"She l-looks like your m-mom, w-where is she?" Mr. Lee spoke with stutter.

"She......what! Where is she now?" daehan asked to the nurse.

"I guess her boyfriend took her with him in the morning" the nurse answered.

'That was y/n, she saved him. Dad saw her. F#ck! What should I do?' daehan thought brushing his hair.

Mr. Lee caught his son's hand and spoke in a pleading tone, "T-the girl look like your m-mom, bring her h-here. I want to t-talk to h-her"

Daehan closed his eyes and open it again before speaking, "Dad, she left with her boyfriend few hours ago. How am I-"

"B-bring her here, I'll just ask her n-name" Mr. Lee request his son.

Before daehan could say something he added, "S-she was an a-angel. Angel sent by your m-mom. Your m-mom still l-loves me"

'No! No she doesn't loves you. I'll never let you meet with y/n again' daehan mumbled in his head looking away from his dad.

"Dad, I need you to calm down first. Take rest. I'll find out her" daehan spoke in a sweet tone and saw his dad digested his words.

__NEXT MORNING__

Jungkook and you were having breakfast together while you get up to help the senior maid.

Unlike other day, Jungkook got a notification causing him to frown for a moment.

He got up hurriedly from the chair. Before you could ask him anything you saw him turning on the TV.

He turn it on and both of you heard the news reader saying, "Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of Jeon Corp. caught cheating on his wife"

As soon as you heard it, you thought someone is joking or it might be a prank.