Chapter 3

After 2 days, Yash had received the reports of the patient he had to check, the patient had a couple of blocks in his artery which needed bypass surgery and also one of the valve in his heart wasn't functioning properly which needed replacement. It was going to be a complicated surgery as the patient was above 65 and hence Yash being one of the best surgeon of Jiya's was suggested to do the surgery. He wanted to meet the patient once so he had to go to the hospital. He went to inform his parents that he is going to the hospital "Maa Nanna I have one small work.. I need to meet a patient I'm going to the hospital.. I'll be back soon".

His father, Narayan looks at him sharply "Seriously Yash.. come on it's your wedding and you are not taking any interest... Now also you want to go the hospital..". Yash looks at him "Nanna I will be back in a couple of hours.. I won't be going again until after the wedding.. I took up the responsibility of this case and hence I have to meet the patient...I'll be back soon..it's not that I'm not interested.. it's just that these things aren't my cup of tea...you all are better at it... So it would be better if you all made the arrangements". It wasn't that his father wasn't proud of him, he was very proud that his son is one of the best heart surgeon but sometimes him ignoring the family and ignoring himself for his work was something that bothered him a lot, that's why he wanted Yash to get married soon, atleast then someone will be there to take care of him, someone he would listen to. His father sighs "Fine come back soon", Yash nods smiling and leaves to Jiya Hospital.

Yash soon reached the hospital, he went to receptionist "I'm Dr.Yash from Jiya's Mumbai I need to meet Dr.Anand", the receptionist tells him the direction to Dr.Anand's cabin. Dr.Anand is the chairman of the Chennai branch. Unnati was carrying a pile full of files to the records room, she was not able to look ahead, the pile of files had blocked her vision she was putting her steps carefully not to bump into anyone. While Yash was on his way to Dr.Anand's cabin, he had suddenly got a call from one of his colleague in Mumbai, he was too engrossed in talking on the call discussing about one of his patients history that he wasn't looking ahead and bumps into Unnati making all the files from her hand to fall and causing her also to slip and fall.

Yash's phone also slips from his hand and falls on the ground. He was half way through discussing, he was searching for his phone under the file while Unnati was fuming looking at him "Oh hello Mister.. can't you see and walk...are you blind or what", Yash looks at her uninterested and then again starts searching for his phone, she huffs when he doesn't answer and ignores her "What the... I'm talking to you only... are you Deaf and dumb also". He finally gets his phone and stands up and looks at her "I'm neither blind nor deaf not blind.. just not interested in answering in your question..". He turns to leave but she stands up and stops him "What do you think of yourself... Prince of somewhere.. you bumped into me and made me drop all these files which I was carrying now you are leaving as if none of it is your fault".

She keeps glaring at him, he turns to look at her "If you remember well you also bumped into me..I was discussing something important in a call.. you could have seen where you are going right.. but you also didn't see.. don't blame me like it's completely my fault", she keeps glaring at him "You think I could see having all these files in my hand..", he looks at her uninterested "Not my problem". He again turns to leave but goes in front of him and blocks his way "You can't just leave.. you made me drop these files.. so you have to carry these files to the records room", he rolls his eyes at her "I think you can carry them.. I have an important appointment.. now move", she huffs glaring at him "I'm not letting you go anywhere until you help me take these files to the record room".

They both were arguing like kids standing in the corridor, just then Deepak sees her, he goes near her "Unni what happened", she keeps glaring at Yash "He happened.. first he bumped into me.. he didn't even say sorry..now he isn't even helping". Deepak looks at him "Are you a patient?", Yash looks at him "Doctor.. Dr.Yash from Jiya's Mumbai", Deepak smiles "Ahh Dr.Yash.. I have heard a lot about you..I'm Deepak a junior doctor here.. Dr.Anand is waiting for you". Yash gives a sharp look to Unnati "I would have come earlier if she had not stopped me", Unnati keeps glaring at him while Deepak looks at both of them "It's okay Dr.Yash you can go..I'll help her", Unnati turns to look at Deepak shocked "Deepu what the..".