Chapter 9: Ashamed

People might think this chapter is weird so just so you know....
————————————————————————
Tom's POV
Did I went too harsh on her,yes,I do feel bad,but she deserves it,she is mine and she has no right to tell me to talk to her or not.

I was watching her through the cameras in her room,"is she still asleep" Draco asked,"she's pretending to be" he sigh,"I feel bad don't get me wrong,but she has no right to tell me this" I clenched my jaw.

"I understand you,I would do the same" I let out a frustrated sigh,"do you think she wants to see me" he shook his head,"I'll go,and I'll tell you if something goes wrong" I nodded,and he walked out of the room,I looked back at the computer,seeing my pretty little angel crying softly,why am I so fucked up.

Brook's POV
I was laying down,crying softly,the pain in my stomach was horrible,my hands feels numb,"hey darling" Draco came into the room,"how are you doing" he sat next to me,brushing my hair.

I didn't answer,"Tom feels bad",like I give a fucking shit,"when are we going back to London?" I turned to look at him,"what did we say about escaping" he clenched his fists,"who said I was going to escape,London is my home" he chuckled,"you do want to escape,you're just scared we'll hurt you again" I let out a whimper,"let Alex go,she has nothing to do with this" he wiped my tears.

"To bad she's there for a reason" he smirked,"tell me what you did to her" he sigh,"remember asking us what Theo has to do with her" I nodded,"I'm not the one to tell you this,but you'll know soon,very soon" he kissed my forehead.

He got up,"I want you to talk with Tom,I'll call him here,and you'll talk to him like a good girl,clear?" I didn't answer,"Brook-" he was furious,"yes" I mumbled,letting a tear leave my eye,as he walked out of the room.

There was an awful silence until Tom opened the door,with a sigh,"I'm sorry" he whispered,"of course you are" I whispered,mostly to myself,"I really am Brook,I didn't mean to hurt you like that,please" he picked me up and put me on his lap,"I was angry,I have angry issues since I'm a kid,you see how Mattheo looks" he put my head in the crock of his neck,rubbing my spin softly.

"Why is Alex at the mansion" he frowned,"I already told you princess,I can't tell you" I finally lift my head up to look at him,"please,why is she there" my best friend is literally hanging from the ceiling,"she had something with Theo" he mumbled,"what" I asked confused.

"Alex had something with Theo that she didn't tell you about to keep you safe,it wasn't something long,they slept a couple of times,and Theo being his jealous self,claimed her,after a few months,when me and Draco started to think about the kidnapping,he Obliviate her so she won't remember him".

He took a deep breath,"Theo had cameras in her house" I opened my mouth to say something,"before you say anything,it was for her safety,he insisted we tried to tell him it's not a good idea,can I go back to my story" I nodded,"he saw at the cameras,some boy coming to her house and got way too jealous,he said he want her closer to him,Theo helped us so much durning this,since the start and he is one of our most loyal workers,so we helped him,I promise you Brook,we are not hurting her,I swear".

I sniffled,"hey" he lift my head up,"I promise,come on,let's get you something to eat" he smiled,taking my hand and walking downstairs,"good morning boss,Brook" said a boy with an American accent,"good morning Elliot" Tom greeted him,rubbing my back,I felt tiny under his hold,"hey darling" already knowing the voice.

Tom sat me in front of the table,I felt all the eyes on me,"T-Tom" he looked at me,"what's up princess" I pointed at everyone,"I-I feel uncomfortable" he nodded,and with a blink of my eyes,it was just me,Tom,Draco,Theo and Adam.