Part 58 - A Voice?

* Hadrian's POV *
I had been dragged off away from Bella and Luna and honestly worried about what they could do to the two of them but it calmed me a little to know that they both had their daggers on them at all times. The others would be in for a surprise if they did anything or I guess the better words would be tried something. Meanwhile Mason was still leading me around the castle and I couldn't guess to where, at this point we were past most of the main hang out areas that I knew of but we were still going up what seemed like never ending stairs.

"Hey Mason where are we going and why aren't the others coming?", he continued to drag me up the stairs but replied at least "We're going to the common room and the others have something else planned for your friends, they wanted to get to know them Gorgeous". I rolled my eyes for the first time all day since he wasn't facing me and it felt good. It was extremely stupid to bring a Slytherin into a lions den but I guess we were about to do it anyway. I continued to worry about the girls as we continued up the ridiculous amount of stairs, eventually we came to a portrait and stopped. He turned and smirked at me before saying "Caput Draconis", the portrait grumbled at me but Mason continued to pull me into the room.

It took less than 2 seconds for everyone in the room to stop taking and stare at me. They either hated me or looked like they liked me too much, both made me uncomfortable and put me on edge. Mason then moved to sit in a chair "Come on gorgeous sit there now", he pointed to the arm of the chair he was sat in but the tone he used made it sound like he was my Dominant which I didn't like. So instead I chose to sit on the sofa he glared but by now everyone had gone back to whatever they were doing thankfully.

After another hour I finally managed to leave the annoyingly red rooms and make my way to my rightful common room, thankfully Mason was distracted by a vela that had walked into their common room which gave me the opportunity to flee. I practically ran back I needed to be in Tom's arms and make sure that the girls also got back on time without injuries or there would be hell to pay. I reached Sals portrait who smiled and opened without a password, I smiled and thanked him before entering. Within seconds I saw engulfed into familiar arms and smiled relaxing for the first time all day "I missed you", I smiled "I missed you more".

The twins and Barty then walked in which set me on edge they should be with the girls that they haven't seen all day. "Where's the girls?", Tom asked my stomach dropped oh no. I pulled out of Tom's arms quickly "What do you mean they should be back already!", everyone's faces morph into worry "We have to find them!", Barty and the twins try to leave but I stop them with my magic. "It will look suspicious if you go looking for them I will go and if I'm not back in an hour come get all of us okay!?", they agreed and I set off running once again. I ran to where I last saw them before Mason took me up to the common room, I looked around for any sign but couldn't find anything until I remembered they have their daggers on them. They are crafted from my magic and as such I can feel where they are if I concentrate hard enough. Following the low pull I could feel I came across a locked door, I waved my hand over the magic and felt quite powerful wards with Madisons Magical signature.

I used all of my concentration and thought about what Light said, her magic could help me as I care deeply for the girls. With that I focused on disconnecting every part of her wards that we're keeping the door locked and finally with a push made the door collapse onto the floor. I fixed it and looked around the dark room which looked a lot bigger on the inside but couldn't see anything. I held out my hand and made a ball of light that I threw to the middle of the room, it illuminated the area enough to let me see. I could feel something in the room but it was like it was hidden, I traced my hands over the walls but found nothing. I was confused and panicked when I heard a calming voice "Focus little one", I smiled and did as the voice told me "see through what they have out there to stop you". I didn't quite understand but imagined looking past an ordinary room and slowly another room revealed itself.

The room was brighter so I cancelled the light ball I previously created. The room grew clearer before finally seven figured appeared clearer, I quickly cast a invisibility spell over myself and walked closer to hear what they were saying. Anger flowed freely from me when I saw Luna and Bella tied to chairs before Hermione, Madison, Lilian, Albus and Ron. "For the last time TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!", despite Hermione's 'threatening' scream neither moved to speak a word only giggling which made them more angered. Ron and Albus both fired a cutting spell at the two respectively. I cast wandless protective charms on the two as there eyes widened before they smirked.

"Just tell us Riddle and Blacks secrets and we can let you go!" Madison spoke clearly while staring at the two. Both looked at one another before smirking "Why are they smiling still!" Ron wined, Madison seemed to ignore them and walked up to Luna's chair leaning close to her "Tell me and you can leave, your friends would have already sold you out!", she smirked. Luna looked up to meet her eyes and spoke in a bored tone "My family would die before they betrayed me", she spat at Madison who backed off. "Fine I've tried being nice but you've left me with no alternative, Dumbledore needs answers and I'm going to give them to him", she raised her wand but was interrupted by the door opening again.

Mason. He walked over and smirked "I'll join in the fun, the neko gave me the slip", she glared at him but he ignored her as he stood in front of Bella. The wands were pointed right at their faces "Last chance". Both smirked and stared into their eyes "Last chance to run", they said together, the group burst out laughing and didn't notice the sound of the door locking. All except one who lowered her wand slightly at the smirking pair "What have you done?", she asked fear lacing her voice, to which the two responded "Nothing My family's here". I took this moment to get them out.