eight

"Come out from underneath there."

I slowly crawl from under my bed. I stand up and look down at my feet.

"Don't you ever hide from me again. Remember this," Daddy says while lifting my chin up to look at him, "Daddy will always find you, you understand me?"

"Yes." I whisper.

"Yes, who?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm sorry, I won't ever do it again."

He bites his lip while looking at me and groans, "Mhm, good girl."

I don't know what it is with him and groaning, but I sure do not mind at all. He's already changing my thoughts on him, without even trying to. I sigh out of relief.

"Don't cheer too early. I'm still gonna punish you, you've been a bad girl. It's for my own pleasure. But trust me, you'll enjoy it too." he purrs in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I gulp, not knowing what to expect. Now, I'm debating whether to trust him or not.

Daddy walks over to my bed and sits on it. He glares at me. His mouth quirks into a huge smile. He motions with his hand for me to come over there.

"Come." he whispers darkly and reaches out for me.

I want to turn around and run away, but instead, I take his hand and let him guide me to whatever he wants to do.

"Get on your knees." he snaps. Oh boy...

I jump, but obey. I don't want Daddy to be mad at me.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to snap. I don't know what came over me."

"It's a-alright," I stutter and he furrows his eyebrows at me, waiting for me to say it, "Daddy."

"Mhm, good girl," he groans again. Which, may I say, sounds lovely, "Please, bend over my lap, Kitten."

I frown again, "Just do it." he demands.

I try not to hesitate, so I just bend over, my torso leaning on his thighs, breasts almost spilling out of my shirt.

"Mhm, I love seeing you like this," he strokes my hair to one side and forces me to look at him,"so innocent, naughty even."

"Stop biting that lip of yours, it's turning me on. And I'm sure you don't want a hard dick poking your stomach, do you?" he smirks.

I shake my head quickly.

"Answer me, speak up."

"No, Daddy. I'm sorry."

"Good. Okay, I'm going to spank you now. This is your punishment, because you've been a really bad girl to Daddy. Do you understand that?"

"Yes." I mutter.

He squeezes my thigh, looking at me in that dark way, "Yes, what?" he hisses.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Remember, this is for my own pleasure, not yours."

Very slowly, he lifts up my skirt and tugs down my panties. Oh, how demeaning is this? Demeaning, scary and maybe a little exciting. My heart is in my mouth. I can barely breathe. Oh boy, is this going to hurt?

He places his hand on my naked bum, softly fondling me, stroking around and around with his flat palm. And then his hand is no longer there... and he hits me, hard. Ouch! My eyes spring open in response to the pain, and I try to rise, but his hand moves between my shoulder blades, keeping me down.

"Keep still," he growls, "I'm going to spank you every time you're being a bad girl. Right now, I'm not done yet."

He caresses me again where he's hit me. His breathing has changed, it's louder, harsher.

He's rubbing me now. A rhythmic pattern emerges: caress, fondle, slap. He hits me again. I have to concentrate to handle this pain. My mind empties as I endeavor to absorb the gruelling sensation. The combination of the hard stinging blow and his gentle caress is so mind-numbing.

He hits me again and I cry out.

"Enough," he breathes hoarsely. "Well done, Princess. You can stand up now."

I get off his lap and quickly pull my panties back up and straighten my plaid skirt.

"I love you, your my little Kitten." he says while stroking my hair, "Say that you love me, too."

"I love you, Daddy."

"Good, good." he nods, "You look beautiful today, baby girl. The things I would've done to you in my car. You're so precious, so pure." his voice is raspy and deep. He tilts his head to one side.

"Thank you." I flush and look down at my feet. I can't even look him in the eye when he uses that tone of voice.

"I'd love to lick those lips." he whispers darkly.

I gasp, completely unaware that I am wetting my upper and lower lip. That is the first thing someone has ever said to me in that way. It must be the sexiest thing I've ever heard. My heartbeat spikes, and I think I'm panting. My god, I'm a quivering mess and my bum stings from his assault.

"Daddy, how old are you?" I surreptitiously gaze at him from beneath my lashes as he stands in front of me, still looking down at me.

"I'm 25. Why do you ask?"

"Just curious." I didn't think I would be saying this, ever, but I could watch him all day... he's quite tall, broad shouldered, and slim, and the way his tight skinny jeans hugs his legs... Oh my.

He runs his long, graceful fingers through his disorderly hair. I'd like to do that.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Daddy startles me out of my thoughts.

Oh, you know, I probably shouldn't be thinking this about you, but I was just thinking about running my fingers through your hair and wondering if it'd feel soft to touch.

I shake my head.

"What's going on in that innocent, little mind of yours?" he traces his thumb over my bottom lip, pulling it slightly, "God, these lips, are irresistible."

My breath hitches in my throat. I glance down at my feet and start to fumble with my fingers.

Thinking back at what happened earlier. Daddy seemed to enjoy it a lot. Is he a sadist? Does he love seeing me helpless and in pain? God, I hope not. I just began to like him a little.

But he's 25!, my subconscious invades my mind. I must say, he looks pretty good for his age. If I didn't know how old he was, I would probably say that he's in his early twenties. Yeah, he does look good. Really good.

"Stop biting your bottom lip." Daddy yet again, disrupts my thoughts, "It's distracting me, and making me want to do things to you you're not ready for yet."

"And what's that?" I ask innocently, completely not knowing that I was biting my lip.

"You'll see when the time comes. I, first, want to do other things."

"Okay, Daddy."

"Good girl." he caresses my cheek, "You're mine, you know that, don't you?"

I nod, "Yes."

"Yes what?" he snaps.

I jump, a little frightened by his sudden outburst, "Y-yes, Daddy."

"Don't be scared now, Princess. I'm not going to hurt you again if I don't have a reason to. I would never. Relax a little."

Releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding, I flex my shoulder muscles until I found enough courage to look him in the eye and nod.

"Don't worry, Kitten. You're safe with me. I promise."