L

i shut the front door behind me with a click, pressing my back against the cold wood. i shook my head lightly, slipping on a pair of boots the sat on the porch.

the snowfall had come to a hault, only the occasional spec of white fluttered down from the grey clouds that loomed above.

i pulled the thin fabric of technos black shirt closer to my body as i began to trudge out into the snow. the white powdery substance completely enveloped my boots, coming about halfway up my shins.

gods i didnt miss this part of living here.

i proceeded across the tundra like plain, eventually reaching the wolf kennel that was situated next to phils house.

the numerous husky pups leaped up and down at the sight of me, yelping with joy.

"hello to you too- atlas sit, lucius down boy." i giggled to myself as i tried to calm the dogs.

i opened the kennel gates and the dogs flocked around me, letting out happy barks.

"alright guys- line up." i spoke, the dogs immediately stopping what they were doing and sitting in a line across the kennel floor.

"just like i taught you." i mumbled with a smile as i reached for the dog food.

i ambled over to the several silver bowls that lined the left side of the kennel, pouring in the dried mixture.

the huskies all looked at me with hungry eyes, holding back the urge to bound over to the food.

"go!" i announced, the pups immediately racing towards the bowls of food.

hungrily pushing eachother out of the way, yapping at one another.

i refilled their water bowls and shut the wooden gate that penned them in.

after making sure everything was right, i made my way back out into the snow, noticing a few figures in front of phils front door.

phil stood on the porch, he must of left technos when i did, next to him stood tubbo, ranboo and a very cold looking tommy.

"phil what the fuck make it warm again."

"i dont control the weather you idiot." phil shook his head, pushing the young teens into his house, ranboo ducking down to avoid hitting the frame of the door.

i trudged closer to phils house chuckling at tommy, the stables now coming into view. wilbur stood, tying his horse against one of the wooden posts, next to carl.

he hesitated for a moment, before turning to face me. his brown locks were more disheveled then usual, his right arm was bandaged and put into a badly tied sling. the brunettes overcoat was sloppily hung over his shoulders.

wilbur shot me a weak smile, before a saddened look rested on his features.

the feeling of guilt suffocated me, clawing at my chest. my face dropped, a frown replacing my previous smile.

instinctively, i raced across the yard, kicking up the white powdery substance below my feet. wilburs expression shifted, his eyes widening at my incoming.

as i reached the taller male, i wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging into him.

wilbur reluctantly wrapped his left arm around my waist, resting into the hug.

"im sorry." i mumbled into his shirt, pulling back to look him in the eyes.

the white light from the snowy atmosphere highlighted his tired eyes, the brunette studying my features.